• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say - mist of the Spurs fans I know are decent.

I mean I messaged a couple of them to say they should be proud of their team...

.... and also that we were the Champions of Europe now.

Haven’t got back to me yet... for some reason.

I had one City fan I kinda know (a decent one) bang on about how not being champions made a mockery of when we did win it as champions.

I politely told him it really didn’t...

... and asked him how he’d know anyway since Man Shitty have never been within a sniff of winning it as either Champions or Non-Champions.

He respectfully saw the error of his ways.

My one Arsenal friend is delighted we won.

Although I think that’s as much to do with avoiding having both Chelsea & Spurs as European winners at the same time as they both finished above Arsenal in the league.

I don’t have any Man Ute friends as such - but a friends hubby is - and having dinner with them on Tuesday - so I’ll be rubbing his face in it all night.

I don’t have any Man Ute friends as such - but a friends hubby is - and having dinner with them on Tuesday - so I’ll be rubbing his face in it all night.

Over here the papers created a Solskjærtable. I think they eventually finished top 4 there... So treat him as if They were qulified for CL .

I happen to know a number of them locally and have to say they've all been OK in the run-up to the game. Tomorrow morning may be interesting though as I'll probably meet one of them first thing while we wait for the local gym to open.

Another member of the early crew is a Manc and I am definitely going to have some sport with him. :D

Haha there's some funny posts in that thread.

Imagine being a United fan :
You finish 6th.
City win the treble.
Ole gets appointed permanently.
Liverpool win the CL.

Son is more likely to win a medal in the military tbf

Disappointing lack of crying (Spurs) fans being shown.

The real winners here are the people who said they’d be happy to lose to Chelsea if Sp**s lost to Liverpool.

The Ox proven right today, tears in my eyes.

Great form on the trophy lift by Henderson, one of the best I've seen in recent years

who gives a flying f*ck about how the game was? Sp*rs loosing is an automatic 10/10

Fair play to Jordan Henderson. A humble,hard working guy who follows his managers instructions to the letter and sets aside his own ego for the team and not some Prima Donna who thinks he's better than he is. If every Gunner worked as hard and was as courageous....

Man .. the scenes look surreal

YWNA drifting in through my window, ffs. There;s a load of Sp**s fans round here, there's going to be a civil war.

Loving this comment:

For anyone that’s disappointed about our end to the season - imagine being a United fan.

You finish 6th.
City win the treble.
Liverpool with the CL.

Fuck Man Utd.

They can shove solskjaer up their arse.

This has got to be my favourite post on Red Cafe. From the Champions League final thread.

SilentWitness said: ↑

I know Oxlade-Chamberlain has done well to come back from injury but he went straight into the Terry books of full kit wankerism last night.

And the reply

Given that hes on the bench, he kind of needs to wear a full kit.

Loving this comment:

For anyone that’s disappointed about our end to the season - imagine being a United fan.

You finish 6th.
City win the treble.
Liverpool with the CL.

That has got to really, really sting

Loving this comment:

You finish 6th.
City win the treble.
Liverpool with the CL.

Ouch!

And you've spent a vast amount failing.

Probably the wrong thread to post this in but thought it's worth sharing

[article]A Centenary statue to symbolise an Eternal Sentiment

In the final game before Valencia CF's Centenary, a new addition to Mestalla that pays homage to the past, present and future will be unveiled. A bronze statue, located on Seat 164 of Row 15 in the Tribuna Central section, is an acknowledgement from the club of every Valencianista who has ever felt the 'Eternal Sentiment' present over the past 100 years.

There is an emotional story behind the statue itself, and its location in the stadium: Seat 164 was where Vicente Navarro Aparicio, Valencia CF member No.18, sat at every home game until his passing. He would also travel to away matches, witnessing moments such as the 1967 cup final against Athletic Club, but would lose his sight at age 54 due to a detached retina. Whilst he was unable to watch his club, his passion for VCF never waned. Vicente kept coming to Mestalla, along with his son, experiencing games in a different way as he had the events on the field described to him. He was present for the 2004 double winning season, which he described as the happiest year of his life.

Although he and so many other Valencianistas are no longer with us, his is a story that exemplifies the passion fans have for the club. It is a sentiment worthy of celebration, and from Sunday's game against Getafe, Seat 164 will serve as a permanent reminder of what it means to follow Valencia CF.[/article]

Probably the wrong thread to post this in but thought it's worth sharing

[article]A Centenary statue to symbolise an Eternal Sentiment

In the final game before Valencia CF's Centenary, a new addition to Mestalla that pays homage to the past, present and future will be unveiled. A bronze statue, located on Seat 164 of Row 15 in the Tribuna Central section, is an acknowledgement from the club of every Valencianista who has ever felt the 'Eternal Sentiment' present over the past 100 years.

There is an emotional story behind the statue itself, and its location in the stadium: Seat 164 was where Vicente Navarro Aparicio, Valencia CF member No.18, sat at every home game until his passing. He would also travel to away matches, witnessing moments such as the 1967 cup final against Athletic Club, but would lose his sight at age 54 due to a detached retina. Whilst he was unable to watch his club, his passion for VCF never waned. Vicente kept coming to Mestalla, along with his son, experiencing games in a different way as he had the events on the field described to him. He was present for the 2004 double winning season, which he described as the happiest year of his life.

Although he and so many other Valencianistas are no longer with us, his is a story that exemplifies the passion fans have for the club. It is a sentiment worthy of celebration, and from Sunday's game against Getafe, Seat 164 will serve as a permanent reminder of what it means to follow Valencia CF.[/article]

Creepy as fk Lol

From bluemoon.

If the handball rule Is being interpreted in the PL as it's been In the CL this year. I can see the dippers practicing smashing the ball at defenders arms.

Mane should have got a card for that not a penalty. Its on par with diving.

Their the most bitter, self entitled cunts I’ve came across.

From bluemoon.

If the handball rule Is being interpreted in the PL as it's been In the CL this year. I can see the dippers practicing smashing the ball at defenders arms.

Mane should have got a card for that not a penalty. Its on par with diving.

Their the most bitter, self entitled cunts I’ve came across.
I love how bitter they are when calling us bitter.

Fuck Man City.

They can shove their self entitled bitterness up their arse.

Where theirs heads already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom