• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dominated the cup final just couldn’t score.

I’d rather Coutinho than Ramos if we are seriously looking

Don't really want either of them to be honest. Also I don't quite believe this Ramos exit stories that are coming out, it sounds like either:

1) He is trying to get a better contract for his remaining years at Madrid. Based on current reports - I don't think we can afford him anyway.
2) Real Madrid want rid of him because of the bad name he has given the club in the arab world due to his Judo move on Salah in the last CL. They want to be seen as the club that all humans aspire to play for.

In all honesty - if you look past his nasty shit, he is a club legend for them, so I don't get this exit story at all.

Look at this cock:

f48qallezy031.jpg

These are from RedTwats

...because it's serious. They have 6 now.

First of all, I know some individuals don't care about records, honours, etc. I do. Man Utd having 20 league titles and Liverpool 18 is important for me. Liverpool now having 6 UCL while Barça has 5 is important for me. And it pisses me off.

While I can live with the fact that Madrid will always be King of Europe (nobody, I mean, nobody will ever win 13 UCL titles before Madrid gets their 14th), seeing Liverpool getting ahead of Bayern and Barça is worrying.

AC Milan, with 7 titles, has imploded and who knows when (if) they'll get back to their former glory (oil money?). What I'm saying is that I can see Liverpool lifting their 7th before Bayern (currently rebuilding and known for mediocre long eras in Europe, last one in 2002-2009) and Barça (not even Messi guarantees a UCL title anymore, as 2016-19 has shown).

Has Liverpool become the new UCL sensation? A club with zero Premier Leagues (despite close calls in 2009, 2014 and 2019), but (re)built to win Knockout Cups, because of the "believe" mentality, the four titles in 77-84 (boost factor-we were always great, etc), the enthusiasm of the owners and fans, and last but not least the Anfield factor.
All I know is that Bayern, Barça and Man Utd overthink the UCL way too much while Liverpool just seems to enjoy the heck out of it.

These are from RedTwats

...because it's serious. They have 6 now.

First of all, I know some individuals don't care about records, honours, etc. I do. Man Utd having 20 league titles and Liverpool 18 is important for me. Liverpool now having 6 UCL while Barça has 5 is important for me. And it pisses me off.

While I can live with the fact that Madrid will always be King of Europe (nobody, I mean, nobody will ever win 13 UCL titles before Madrid gets their 14th), seeing Liverpool getting ahead of Bayern and Barça is worrying.

AC Milan, with 7 titles, has imploded and who knows when (if) they'll get back to their former glory (oil money?). What I'm saying is that I can see Liverpool lifting their 7th before Bayern (currently rebuilding and known for mediocre long eras in Europe, last one in 2002-2009) and Barça (not even Messi guarantees a UCL title anymore, as 2016-19 has shown).

Has Liverpool become the new UCL sensation? A club with zero Premier Leagues (despite close calls in 2009, 2014 and 2019), but (re)built to win Knockout Cups, because of the "believe" mentality, the four titles in 77-84 (boost factor-we were always great, etc), the enthusiasm of the owners and fans, and last but not least the Anfield factor.
All I know is that Bayern, Barça and Man Utd overthink the UCL way too much while Liverpool just seems to enjoy the heck out of it.
Mega lolz

Man Shitty fans have already started the “Not-Quite-Champions” League nonsense.

Sad fucks.

Look ... although it is amusing.... it must be tough being a fan of a minor lesser club, it’s easy for us in our supremacy to mock them but... it must be tough.

Man Shitty fans have already started the “Not-Quite-Champions” League nonsense.

Sad fucks.

I did see someone ask on redcafe is this was the first time there had ever been a champions league final between two clubs who have never won their own league.

After all the shit people give Spurs fans on here I thought I’d go check out their forum to get their thoughts and from what I saw they seem pretty decent and measured.

For example:

Ugh, horrible feeling. Not unlike that end of holiday blues right? Just empty and sad.

Still, that’s about as good as you get out of a lost final. Quick 2p analysis:

- it was a penalty. Hit him in the chest but then brought down with his arm. If you look at his eyes, I think Mane has exceptional speed of thought and lofted it up at him on purpose.
- nobody had a great game for Spurs. Someone needs to to win a final
- possession but no incision, frustrating
- both teams looked oddly fucked, the heat?
- was a poor game of football. Felt like the ball was up in the air for most of it
- on balance, what you expect. Much higher in the league and done us 3 times now this season. Liverpool are a very good team, credit to them

If I had one grumble, it’s Kane v VVD. Dijk is a big, strong and quick for his size defender. His best possible matchup is someone who’s not quite as big, strong and quick - Kane. His worst matchup is someone like Moura who has crazy acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom