• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour grapes from spotty Citeh-brownnosing teenagers and Chelsea meffs peed off that Virgil turned them down to sign for us.

Yes. Yes there were indeed. Bet there's a few would offer good money to burn the archives on that one.

Ross went in early on Big Virgil. I remember early on and Big Virg didn't start and Ross was claiming we had signed an injured player etc. I must admit Ross was quick to lavish praise on VVD from then on. I think those kids are softening up.

Not me. I was all for it. The look on his face on that private jet when the initial move fell through..... i just wanted to give him a cuddle. Having said that I still do....

I think the people on there that was against the signing were baulking at the 75 million werent they? Not his ability?

I was on board the big Virgil train from the start mind you. Wanted us to sign him when he left Celtic.

I think the people on there that was against the signing were baulking at the 75 million werent they? Not his ability?

I was on board the big Virgil train from the start mind you. Wanted us to sign him when he left Celtic.

Yeah it was the price for me, and I had concerns about his fitness.

That said, I was in love after his glorious debut.

I was hot for VVD from the start.

Less so Salah, but when I saw his record at Roma there was no doubt he was a smart signing.

Ya price and recent injury record was a concern.

Memories of Lovren supposedly being the answer to our CB prob coming in as a big signing still haunted my thoughts

Yeah it was the price for me, and I had concerns about his fitness.

That said, I was in love after his glorious debut.

Exactly this for me too. I expressed concerns bout the price and fear on his ability to recover from the injury.

He dispelled both concerns rather quickly.

Not sure he even was a city player. Didn't he sign for New York City and join Man City on loan during the MLS close season?

Are Barca's forums in complete melt down now ? Just seen that they lost the cup final. We really fucked that clubs players head. I feel so happy for some reason.

They dominated the cup final just couldn’t score.

I’d rather Coutinho than Ramos if we are seriously looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom