• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
8b9124125c14612576fd1af809cfd2a1.jpg

Still a better looking photo than any Rooney had.

Bluemoon on form tonight.

There was an argument doing the rounds from fans of opposing teams after we lost at Klanfield the other day that we don’t get the rub of the green from VAR/refs as we’re perceived as a smaller club. To me this emphasises just how amazing our achievement over the last few seasons has been.
There is absolutely no doubt that the PL would see it as damaging to their brand if we won it three times in a row, and there have been manouevres to do everything they can to ensure that doesn’t happen. One of the “institution” clubs had to win it this year otherwise there would be a serious risk of some of their fans losing interest. At least we can rest easy that our titles were won by fair means and those who say they were just down to money need to take a look at what spending £500m has done for Everton this season.

One day these fools are going to ask themselves why the institutional clubs allowed Leicester City to come second, above them?

So City have dropped more points in last 15 league than we have in the last 38.

Also City dropped 3 pts in the last 15 games last season.

We’ve dropped 2 in our first 15 this season.

I don’t think our pace is sustainable but if we can stretch the gap to City before we eventually drop a few points in quick succession hopefully we can finally get over the line.

Grand Old Team are processing it all.
We’ve made Liverpool’s Poundland players like Origi look like Drogba and that Shetland pony Shakiri look like Messi
Put out a 2nd string side and beat us 5-2.

giphy.gif

Sarnia Kevin said:​
I see the Amazon Prime MoM was given to Mane. To me he had a very poor game by his standards, but there's no accounting for taste.​
Everton's MoM for me was Iwobe. Holgate was the best of the bunch in defence which isn't saying much. All 5 of the rs goals were too soft for a Premier League game and, as Derby Games go it was a poor performance by both teams.​
You are kidding.Iwobi LOL​
ADT said:
I don’t care

how bad is that?

cancer club

Gylfi Pickford and holgate were stealing a wage tonight. Just a waste of team places.
I’d be happy if all 3 never wore our shirt ever again.
The rest weren’t much better.
If the trigger isn't pulled tonight, I’d have no issue with people storming the board on Saturday.
It’s been bad , it’s got worse and will continue to get worse.
Look at the fixtures ! We are lambs to the slaughter.
Shame on this club the board the manager and the players for letting it get to this state.

I guess thats why they call them the blues.

Last edited:
Bluemoon on form tonight.

There was an argument doing the rounds from fans of opposing teams after we lost at Klanfield the other day that we don’t get the rub of the green from VAR/refs as we’re perceived as a smaller club. To me this emphasises just how amazing our achievement over the last few seasons has been.
There is absolutely no doubt that the PL would see it as damaging to their brand if we won it three times in a row, and there have been manouevres to do everything they can to ensure that doesn’t happen. One of the “institution” clubs had to win it this year otherwise there would be a serious risk of some of their fans losing interest. At least we can rest easy that our titles were won by fair means and those who say they were just down to money need to take a look at what spending £500m has done for Everton this season.
Can they in all honesty, while keeping a straight face, think that our fans would lose interest if we didn't win the league this year? Are they living in a fucking bubble? (that's a rhetorical question, no answers required)

So City have dropped more points in last 15 league than we have in the last 38.

Also City dropped 3 pts in the last 15 games last season.

We’ve dropped 2 in our first 15 this season.

I don’t think our pace is sustainable but if we can stretch the gap to City before we eventually drop a few points in quick succession hopefully we can finally get over the line.
If we can win 30 games, I think that will be enough. City are not going to win 30 games this season

I actually genuinely feel a bit sorry for the bitters. You go on their forum and it is mainly a state of stunned dejection, but they're nothing like the sociopathic conspiracy mentalists of the Fume. They could have moaned about a couple of decisions from last night that didn't go their way, but mainly they don't, they take their nasty 'we were humped by a much better team' medicine and swallow it.

I'll also say some classy support from Everton for the 96 last night too. I almost don't want them to get relegated.

I actually think we're witnessing the biggest scandal this country has ever seen football wise, more than players taking bungs this is the establishment fixing games and everyone from the refs, linos, var refs to the press and media are complicit in this.

I find it remarkable that it's only the city fans have identified all this match fixing by the premier league, fa, referees, var, other players etc but no other club, their fans, or the press or media have picked up on the scandal. You'd think with it being so obvious that the premier league have put this plot in place, everyone would be able to see. They're smarter than the average cats those city fans.

Forget Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, the IPL etc etc, this is potentially the biggest sporting scandal ever. The manipulation of the Premier League, and as yet, not one of our brave, truth seeking journos investigating it, undoubtedly because it's giving the outcome they also want. The whole thing reeks.
It's doing Liverpool no favours either. They're good enough to win it without the cheating.
Devaluing their achievement to joke proportions.

173 page thread on 'is the game bent' on the fume:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/is-the-game-bent.341835/page-173

I didn't see it today but last season Pickford threw the ball in his own net to gift them at the end.

This season he had 5 shots on target to face and they score 5 times.

Nice payday if you can get it, eh Jordan?

Far and away the most dispiriting thing in the whole, sorry affair is the whitewashing in the media. Not so much among the tv pundits (largely expected) but rather among those who currently masquerade as football ‘writers’, ‘journalists’ and ‘correspondents’, none of whom have the balls to call out what is happening. Shithouses one and all.

Amazon never even mentioned it. Pretty sure they are complicit.

^
Oh no, the premier league have now got amazon on board with the match fixing too!

They are mental. It's the sense of entitlement that's as annoying as anything. Anybody else who wins is a cheat apparently or lucky. Chelsea fans were like that when they got money too.

No, we never stood a chance to win the title this year. Why? Look at refereeing decisions in Liverpool vs City or Liverpool vs Everton games (and many others but these two were most blatant with 3-4 pens against Liverpool and 3 red cards "missed"). They won the title before the season started, we would never ever be allowed to do it.

No, we never stood a chance to win the title this year. Why? Look at refereeing decisions in Liverpool vs City or Liverpool vs Everton games (and many others but these two were most blatant with 3-4 pens against Liverpool and 3 red cards "missed"). They won the title before the season started, we would never ever be allowed to do it.

With all of this help from VAR, referees, the FA, opposition players, other managers, UEFA, the Government, Sky, BT, BBC, football journalists and now Amazon, I'm a little bit disappointed that we're only 8 points clear.

From an article posted on Redcafe explaining the downfall of Manchester United (quite good reading in fact).

[bcolor=#ffffff]Van Gaal attempted to sign Sadio Mane from Southampton in August 2015 only for the forward to reject a move to Old Trafford because, according to sources, he made it clear that he did not want to play for the Dutchman[/bcolor]

The whole article:

[bcolor=transparent]https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/4005183/man-united-were-supposed-to-be-too-big-to-fail-the-inside-story-on-how-everything-fell-apart[/bcolor]

Last edited:
From an article posted on Redcafe explaining the downfall of Manchester United (quite good reading in fact).

[bcolor=#ffffff]Van Gaal attempted to sign Sadio Mane from Southampton in August 2015 only for the forward to reject a move to Old Trafford because, according to sources, he made it clear that he did not want to play for the Dutchman[/bcolor]

The whole article: [bcolor=#fdfbf8]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/man...e-story-on-how-everything-fell-apart[/bcolor]

Does he have a bit where Giggs says it’ll never happen to Utd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom