• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have a bit where Giggs says it’ll never happen to Utd?

No. He more discusses why every man and his dog has failed and build it with quotes from "sources".

"Louis was a big fan of Depay," the former coach told ESPN FC. "He found out that Liverpool had met him and were ready to do a deal, so Louis told Ed that we had to move fast. PSG were also in for him. But Albert Stuivenberg, one of the coaches, had worked with Memphis as a youngster in Holland and he knew his character. He told Louis it was a bad idea and that he wasn't right for United.
"Louis had made up his mind, though, and Ed did the deal. Albert was right. Memphis wasn't right for United."

No. He more discusses why every man and his dog has failed and build it with quotes from "sources".

"Louis was a big fan of Depay," the former coach told ESPN FC. "He found out that Liverpool had met him and were ready to do a deal, so Louis told Ed that we had to move fast. PSG were also in for him. But Albert Stuivenberg, one of the coaches, had worked with Memphis as a youngster in Holland and he knew his character. He told Louis it was a bad idea and that he wasn't right for United.
"Louis had made up his mind, though, and Ed did the deal. Albert was right. Memphis wasn't right for United."

Sorry (and shocking as it may be to others) I don’t have an interest in reading about Utd. Great that they are shite though.

Sorry (and shocking as it may be to others) I don’t have an interest in reading about Utd. Great that they are shite though.

Don't be sorry mate. It is an insightful article on how a big club (United this time) can fuck up despite everyone thinking it is not possible. It is not a gossip and snagging article. I find it interesting to read both about successes and failures. It is interesting to see how easy it is to take success for granted and how small things, that seem obvious in the hindsight, are neglected and all in a sudden you are in a patternt hat is difficult to turn.

Don't be sorry mate. It is an insightful article on how a big club (United this time) can fuck up despite everyone thinking it is not possible. It is not a gossip and snagging article. I find it interesting to read both about successes and failures. It is interesting to see how easy it is to take success for granted and how small things, that seem obvious in the hindsight, are neglected and all in a sudden you are in a patternt hat is difficult to turn.

It’s brilliant, that’s what it is.

This would be hilarious to watch. Especially if we dominate.

[article]We look like heading to what Arsenal became after Bergkamp Vieira Campbell Cole Henry Pires all left within a few years of each other.

Replacements not at the same level, easy to attack, a soft touch.
[/article]

A post of the year contender at Bluefume

Its not that the Dippers are getting VAR decisions they are not even being considered , the Salah goal in the 1-3 was marginal at least , there was no review whatsoever , it was a tight call and depending on when you freeze frame the action of Robertsons delivery possibly offside. The Premier league 100% want the Dippers to win the title , its good for the brand to have 500m plastic fans round the world tuning in to the "great nights under the lights" at Klanfield . They are a cliche football club and nearly every stupid cu*nt who can buy a snide Dipper shirt are falling for it , lets see where they are when Klippety has buggered off and FSG have raped their profits , it will be another 13 year wait for a trophy.

Who knows whether posters like that are genuinely deluded or whether they're actually trying to convince themselves as much as anyone else?

And who cares?

Who knows whether posters like that are genuinely deluded or whether they're actually trying to convince themselves as much as anyone else?

And who cares?

There is no difference. It's still delusion. It's the most mental forum on the Internet.

A total embarrassment.

And who cares?
I think "dipper" bashing is just a way to show the other 14 year old's, that populate the Blue-Fume forum, what a real mad-fa-it Citeh fan they are. The conspiracy theories and the denial are all symptoms of their inbreeding and it's not right to laugh at them. It isn't their fault that they are genetically wired to fancy their own sisters.

I heard that. 'Don't get David Moyes, don't go backwards - get Sam Allardyce'. It's the maddest thing since the cartoon-addicted chairman of the Captain Sideways Brigade decided Hendo was a decent player and everyone decided not to comment on it.

Should probably out this thing that's it's all 14 yr old kids to rest.. the guys having a nervous breakdown

I really enjoy listening to these psychopaths on the radio. I’ve just listened to the whole show. Leicester fans thinking they can finish above us. Ignoring the fact that City are closer to them than they are to us.

I think he’d happily see us swap trophies this year.

It’ll be very interesting if we can pull so far ahead that we can prioritise the CL come March.

Winning our next three league games will make it almost impossible to catch us. Not that you’ll hear me saying that outside of here.

I don’t think it was. There was way less contact than when Origi was taken out in the build up into the scums goal.

It wasnt a penalty. It wasnt given, and the refs said after the game that it was correct not to give it.
Calwert Lewin has already gotten one very soft penalty at Anfield. So his luck has run out the falling over to easily bumbling cunt.

It's one of them that, if the ref gave it, VAR wouldn't have overuled.

City are still a very good team, but I watched that game and I was surprised at how flat and one-paced they were. Everything seemed too slow, and they didn't really change up how they played, even when it wasn't working.

Obviously they're missing players in defence and attack, but some of the big signings didn't look as good as the players they replaced; Rodri just doesn't sense danger like Fernandinho and doesn't offer as much protection; their LB (whoever they play there) is a fucking disaster; they don't actually have any decent fit CBs; Jesus is a poor substitute for Aguero and the two Silvas look well off the pace.

Any side would miss the likes of Sane, Aguero, Laporte and Kompany, but a club as rich as City should not have to play a 33 yaer old DM as a centre-half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom