• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane goal was not chalked off and Mo pulled backed not penalty - yeah we were favoured by VAR and referees.

Last edited:
Checked out the Leicester forum since my own injury is keeping me house-bound :

Liverpool were lucky today. I can see the title race going right to the end. Its not over.

Response :
Yeah, it is.

Half way through the season, and they've dropped 2 points. They are now 10 points ahead. Not only would we need to keep pace with them, we would have to better them by 10 (or 11) points.

It's over.

AND

We say that about Liverpool every week though. Difference between us and them is that title winners win their games, no matter what. We looked like shit today against second-from-bottom and scraped a point and unfortunately that's you can't accept that if you want to be genuine title contenders.

--------

Glad we can bin this nonsense off now

----------

I don't think we were ever in it.

Liverpool are on a different planet and will win the league by 15+ this season.

Our concern is finishing top 4 and champions league qualification, and that would be absolutely fantastic.
---------

ROGERS OUT!

-------

Done and dusted. Can't see Liverpool losing 4 games and we can't lose another. One more game like today. Don't see us coming close. Still up for second in the league though and Europe

-----------

Don't need to delude myself that we can overhaul one of the greatest english sides ever to enjoy this season.

---------

Yeah whatever title race there was has gone today to be honest. Liverpool just don't slip up, certainly not in games like that either.

They'll win it by about 25 points.
-----------

At least it seems like the Leicester fans aren’t tin foil hatter, vitriolic conspiracy theorist, sour grape nutters.

Yeah, probably because their fan base, despite winning the title just a few years ago, hasn't increased tenfold over the last decade, with a large influx of credulous halfwits who should not be allowed near the Internet to spread their insane conspiracy theories about the Establishment, mysterious powers that be, the media and VAR all conspiring against poor old Man City and their Arab owners.

The latest flavour of the month is that teams only play ultra defensive against them because they’re the champions. They don’t do it against us. Fuck me they’re special.

[article]There going to find next season (if they end up as defending champions) a different experience altogether. They will find out what it is like to have the rest of the league either up their game or just sit back and defend with a blanket. Lets see how they fair should this scenario play out

I think it is a badge of honour we can wear proudly that against such negative tactics we are still able to break teams down - with liverpool this remains to be seen

One off season for us after all the effort it has taken to consistently win each year and win every domestic title is expected to be honest

We will come back next season much stronger
[/article]

The latest flavour of the month is that teams only play ultra defensive against them because they’re the champions. They don’t do it against us. Fuck me they’re special.

[article]There going to find next season (if they end up as defending champions) a different experience altogether. They will find out what it is like to have the rest of the league either up their game or just sit back and defend with a blanket. Lets see how they fair should this scenario play out

I think it is a badge of honour we can wear proudly that against such negative tactics we are still able to break teams down - with liverpool this remains to be seen

One off season for us after all the effort it has taken to consistently win each year and win every domestic title is expected to be honest

[/article]

if anything they preferred teams sitting back last year as they were rarely under attack whereas this year they’re getting unstuck when teams attack in more numbers when they get the opportunity. Fools.

[/article]

Completely deluded fuckheads.

if anything they preferred teams sitting back last year as they were rarely under attack whereas this year they’re getting unstuck when teams attack in more numbers when they get the opportunity. Fools.

Spot on, how many times over the last couple of seasons were we screaming for teams to have a go at them ... every team that got at them, rattled them.

The fume also seems certain that Sane will leave in Jan which would be great to see. His output in a big part role last year is a huge reason they pipped us to the post in my opinion.
I will celebrate like crazy when he leaves. The fact that Pep is willing to let this guy go is testament to how fucking stupid and arrogant he can be. I will celebrate like we have signed someone major when he leaves.

Brexit Sam ranting today on talksport about wanting the Arsenal job but why they will never have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that city are hurting but the rabid ranting about unfairness is cringeworthy.

VAR this VAR that, liverpool are part of the Illuminati and they want city to suffer and Liverpool to prosper etc

They really do believe that they are being picked on by the authorities. Bluemoon is cray!

I get that city are hurting but the rabid ranting about unfairness is cringeworthy.

VAR this VAR that, liverpool are part of the Illuminati and they want city to suffer and Liverpool to prosper etc

They really do believe that they are being picked on by the authorities. Bluemoon is cray!

Yeah, it's great, isnt it?

That Leicester forum seems pretty fair and reasonable.

I wonder what that is like!
Dunno tbh
Before the weekend they had it mapped out that we'd drop points to watford, they'd win ans then beat city and be going into the game on boxing day, beating us and going top.
Reality is they will be more than likely going into our game 10 pts behind having played a game more

I hope this team is inspired and motivated to fucking crush City's point record. If we are going to finally break our league curse this year, I want to do it emphatically with two middle fingers up at the rest of the cunts in this league.

Fuck that if it compromises the CL at all. Once we’ve won the league it should be used as prep for the CL and FA Cup if we are still in it. Yes 101 pts would be lovely but treble winners would be even better along with the WCC and Super Cup

Fuck that if it compromises the CL at all. Once we’ve won the league it should be used as prep for the CL and FA Cup if we are still in it. Yes 101 pts would be lovely but treble winners would be even better along with the WCC and Super Cup
Believe in the kids, quadruple it is!

Dunno tbh
Before the weekend they had it mapped out that we'd drop points to watford, they'd win ans then beat city and be going into the game on boxing day, beating us and going top.
Reality is they will be more than likely going into our game 10 pts behind having played a game more
They are willing to accept a setback rather than point to some weird conspiracy to prevent them winning anything.

Can't even begin to imagine the carnage on BlueFume, RedCafe and in Pep's household should that happen.

Actually I can't imagine it at all .. it's beyond the realms of fantasy. But what if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom