• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem like we have been found out. At least at Redcafe:

[bcolor=#fafafa]The brand of football they play is utter wank. [/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fafafa] Long ball. Pinball. More pinball. More long ball.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fafafa] Gash.[/bcolor]
Haha yeah .. but he got slaughtered for that. Even by his peers ! Buchan right? He never ever does anything other than shit on us, he can't control his bias. *shrugs, he should be on Bluefume, suits his nature far better.

Manunited fan sees the moral high ground after the City fans racist abuse pitchside and decides he'd like to take the low ground instead
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-fans-racist-rant-21072854
Man Utd fan's racist rant during derby win because Man City 'rub him up wrong way'
Video footage has emerged in which the man, who is believed to be a Manchester United supporter, is seen going on a racist rant on a Manchester Metrolink tram

Bluefume delivers:

[bcolor=#fcfcff]Watched the game against Salzburg on BT. Mane diving again, as per normal. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=#fcfcff] Also noticed how Salah backs in to defenders, tries to push them over and as soon as they grab him to prevent falling backwards, he throws his arms in the air and does a forward roll. I wonder whether that's his own idea or if taught to him?[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fcfcff]
[bcolor=#fdfbf8]Bluefume Post of the year contender:[/bcolor]
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fcfcff]
[bcolor=#fdfbf8]
[bcolor=#fcfcff]Think var wise Liverpool have had a few injuries theyve had apart from one player who since liverpool bought him the difference in consistency is quite unbelievable! [/bcolor]
[/bcolor]
[/bcolor]​

Last edited:
Bluefume delivers:

[bcolor=#fcfcff]Watched the game against Salzburg on BT. Mane diving again, as per normal. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=#fcfcff] Also noticed how Salah backs in to defenders, tries to push them over and as soon as they grab him to prevent falling backwards, he throws his arms in the air and does a forward roll. I wonder whether that's his own idea or if taught to him?[/bcolor]

Probably thought. The same way Arteta and Guardiola teach tactical fouls high up the pitch.

[article]I still think Milan threw that cup final in Istanbul .[/article]

It took 14 years for it to come out it was fixed!

That'd be the weirdest & most unreliable way to fix a game to lose ever.

That's if you utterly disregard the fact that no player or club would want to throw the biggest game of their lives, with the most prestige attached to it, & the most financial reward too.

That'd be the weirdest & most unreliable way to fix a game to lose ever.

That's if you utterly disregard the fact that no player or club would want to throw the biggest game of their lives, with the most prestige attached to it, & the most financial reward too.

Shevy was even more impressive than I thought then hitting Dudek on purpose with that double chance

Did Pep move Javi Martinez to CB for Bayern?

Who moved Lahm to midfield? Was that the Germany manager?

Yes for Martinez and also yes for Lahm, I think. Also moved David Alaba (world's best LB at the moment) to CB for no reason at all.

Yes for Martinez and also yes for Lahm, I think. Also moved David Alaba (world's best LB at the moment) to CB for no reason at all.
You mean at that time or now ? According to Transfermarkt Robbo is the 3rd best defender in the world, only behind TAA & VvD. :D

You mean at that time or now ? According to Transfermarkt Robbo is the 3rd best defender in the world, only behind TAA & VvD. :D

That's why I said at the moment (meaning "at the time," maybe that would have been more clear).

Last edited:
Currently enjoying a very funny read over at Redcafe in the Liverpool thread. Lot's of fun stuff regarding our imminent signing of Minamino. They all seem throughly depressed about it all. Then the subject switches to Sancho. Some blert came out and said "Liverpool won't even enter the race if Utd is interested because they cannot compete" LOLOLOL

Currently enjoying a very funny read over at Redcafe in the Liverpool thread. Lot's of fun stuff regarding our imminent signing of Minamino. They all seem throughly depressed about it all. Then the subject switches to Sancho. Some blert came out and said "Liverpool won't even enter the race if Utd is interested because they cannot compete" LOLOLOL
They are correct though.
They sign Pogba for £89(?)million
We sign Minamino for £7.25million.

No comparison at all.
Why can`t we spend big money on crap :(

Of course we can't. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to take evasive action - a squadron of Gloucester Old Spot is directly overhead and it's raining pigsh!t.

[article]I still think Milan threw that cup final in Istanbul .[/article]

It took 14 years for it to come out it was fixed!
It makes sense now. I also suspected that some of the members here were part of the fix, how else do you explain the name of this website forum ? no coincidence that.

A Bluefume Original:

Who gives a fcuk what points they amass at the end of the season..

We achieved it on merit and we're the first in the history of the game in England to do it..

If they match or surpass 100 points, everyone outside of the methane bubble that is scouseville will know it's tainted, aided and abetted by a corrupt tool (VAR)..!

Watching them has become a parody of a back in the day Saturday afternoon wrestling bout featuring, Mick McMannus, Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haystacks, Rollerball Rocco and Les Kellet..

You watched it while you were waiting for the football results... and you knew who was going to win..!

We can't have fairness in the sport as this will stop favoured teams winning..!

Bent as fuck..!

A Bluefume Original:

Who gives a fcuk what points they amass at the end of the season..

We achieved it on merit and we're the first in the history of the game in England to do it..

If they match or surpass 100 points, everyone outside of the methane bubble that is scouseville will know it's tainted, aided and abetted by a corrupt tool (VAR)..!

Watching them has become a parody of a back in the day Saturday afternoon wrestling bout featuring, Mick McMannus, Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haystacks, Rollerball Rocco and Les Kellet..

You watched it while you were waiting for the football results... and you knew who was going to win..!

We can't have fairness in the sport as this will stop favoured teams winning..!

Bent as fuck..!

And how exactly did we cheat today..?

P.S. Rollerball Rocco was my favourite.

c3ebcfcaedd828f97831703afec0a344.jpg

And how exactly did we cheat today..?

P.S. Rollerball Rocco was my favourite.

You guys need to start connecting the dots.
VVD on whoever running through was a defo pen (it looked similar to the one v everton which wasn't given and now a clear pattern has emerged)
Plus it's clear we paid Watford players to miss those sitters, Sunday league players would have hit the target.
Mane and Salah both dived in the box looking for pens the cheaters.
The defenders ass allowed Salah to be onside for the second..which is also a conspiracy to let LFC players score.

[article]We waited 45 years to win anything at all and we have received no help whatsoever in 8 years of success.
[/article]

hahahaha the fume don’t see being bankrolled as help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom