• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top.

I 100% believe the £1mil was a forced payment by the premier league that was reached to prevent us going to actual courts, the FA and the pl for famously trying to keep everything dealt with in house and hush hush.
City have been pushed more and more till they reached a boiling point and leaked it hoping something would happens

I sincerely, SINCERELY, hope city burn this entire thing down to the ground.

Due to the fact that someone was murdered 10 years ago we won't look for any killer. The statement implies that as a financial settlement was reached the FA are going to ignore that a criminal act was involved and won't investigate further. It also implies that nothing untoward happened. F**k the FA, the PL etc, we the fans must make the club and the powers that be, aware of what their corruption and turning the blind eye means for the game. It was bad enough that nothing was done after the coach attack by UEFA which gave the vermin carte blanche to pretty much do anything they want. What a shower of bent t***s

On hackgate:

I cant begin to tell you how fucking angry and outraged I feel. Is it just me that feels as though the whole fucking world are laughing at us? Surely Khaldoon et al can see how much this constant shit slinging at our club is having on the club as a whole, and how the fans are getting really restless over everything that is being spouted about us. This shit is reaching a crescendo. If we do nothing at all then we will forever be irrevocably damaged. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not only going to be financial but also psychologically as well. I believe that it is know having a detrimental affect on the pitch. It has to affect the players. They are only human, not robots. The biggest thing for me is how sky will be gleefully reporting it, as will large sections of the media. Well and truly fucked off
Hahahahaha.

I think there's quite a few Fumers that are irrevocably psychologically damaged. I can't pretend to understand why the City players are going to be crushed by Hackgate, but I love it that this Fumer thinks it is so.

While on Bluefume they are discussing stillphotos of the offside incident. They are a well obsessed bunch of weirdos
Yeah that's what really weird about bluemoon compared to other forums, the obsession hate with Liverpool...

If you had stated a drinking game on a thread "is the game bent", taking a drink every time you see the words/phrases dippers, VAR, performance enhancing drugs you'll be in casualty by page 2 lol

Wow, conspiracies that go all the way to the top! Bent officials and corruption! Hushed up criminality! Psychological damage! Humans not robots!

Sounds like a decent film from the golden age of 70s Hollywood paranoia.

The Mancfumian Candidate
Oh. That's good.

"You can't see me right now but trust me, I am fuming at this."

__

"Hahahahahahhaha you couldn't make it up

They are like trump

THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT"

__

"Never in doubt, most of us knew nothing would come of it, the fa statement pretty much says we didn't play ball and gave them no further evidence, what else could they do.

We have a soft underbelly, our media team are shite, they never challenge any of the bullshit that is thrown at us, do we even have a legal team.

All the nonsense about things going on behind the scenes is exactly that, fucking nonsense, City fans saying shit like karma will happen, again fucking nonsense, we continue to be laughed at, get our tummies tickled, slandered, be littled, sour grapes and everything else. We should never of taken the hush money, we sold out for £1 million hoping the dippers would start too accept us, well they haven't and like most hard nosed American business they have continued to put there foot on our necks via uefa, and we fell for it, too many people at city stealing a living, soft as fuck "

__

Football is a dodgy business from bottom to the the top. I'm saying that such goings on may appear massive to you but within football circles it's just the done thing. You don't think it's strange that the biggest scandal ever in the premier league is barely picked up all?

What's so satisfying about this season is that not only are we about to smash their points total we did it without oil money, I think that is the reason why city fans are sooooo bitter.

It must be galling to hire a bunch of mercenaries for an expensive amount of cash, break records and then soon afterwards another team comes along and smashes those records (hopefully lol). Money can buy you a lot but in this case it can't buy you footballing records.

Remember when they won the league and a video of their team singing a teasing version of ole ole ole, even their players got sucked into the bitter hate. I can't see our players going on like that when we win the league.

I think the VAR rubbish that they spout is just to hide from the pain of another team consigning their previous records to the dustbin.

Hahaha hahahaha hahahaha thank God for fumers fumings now with spits coming out too. Hahahaha never short of a supply for my tummy laughter. Hahaha hahaha haha hahahaha

Bluefume answers to the fact that there is a lot of empty seats at Etihad:

In 2010-11 when Roy was in charge, Liverpool’s crowd v Bolton was 35,400. Nearly 10,000 below capacity. Or nearly 10,000 empty seats for a PL game.

So Liverpool under Roy should be the level for City under Pep.

Nothing must get in the way of dippers being announced as the greatest team in history this season, then next season the prem/FA can concentrate on giving the scum a helping hand and get them back on track. And lo and behold the prem have ressurected the golden geese and all is good in their world again.

I bet the dippers are well pissed of seeing as the fa said....nothing to see hear move all.....thet could have kept their million quid.

The dippers are really getting away with lots of things , it makes you wonder what else they have done so far that we dont know about.

So far as we know its seem to be good money spent by the dippers to gain an advantage.

Only a 17k to attack our team coach to gain an advantage, and only a million to gain excess to our pc's .....seems like good business when you know your mates in the fa and UEFA will turn a blind eye.

Football stinks to its roots nowadays...

City need to fight this for the good of football we cant except this we got screwed over by the coach attack bloody hell we were fined more for being 40seconds late for a second half .... .come on City the bastards

This story isnt even on my Google news app I only found out about as this thread exploded !! Went to the bbc website and it was hide right down the page I think the 12th story down ....

__

As a paying customer the club seems to be going through a rough patch as to the way we are treated, manager moans at our attendance, away fans all around us , its not great !. I agree the club needs to come out and say what they really think about the dippers getting away with this and how the fa think its ok for another club to hack into an other account 100's of times. I would love the club to come out fighting make me feel like the club care. This silence is doing my head in, if the club really cant be bothered to fight back and tell us paying fans, what is going on than when David Silva plays his last game it could well be my last time at the stadium to.

__

the really sad thing for me and the thing that really gets my goat is the fact that its the dippers again. Head hunting our staff. The dippers seem to be able to play us really easy, hack our pc's than we agree to say nothing hence the dippers win. Than the coach welcome with the dippers and Merseyside police helping and turning a blind eye to it. Again the dippers won. At some point City must say enough is enough, City are losing on and of the field to this horrible club.

I really want the world to know the real livarpool not the one in the press/media so many people don't know about the coach welcome or the hacking , because our press/media are to scared of livarpool . It needs to be out there …….

As far as I can tell, they struggle with the concept of hacking too.

Did they forget to change their locks?

There's a lot of people hacking into each other's Netflix accounts out there.

As far as I can tell, they struggle with the concept of hacking too.

Did they forget to change their locks?

There's a lot of people hacking into each other's Netflix accounts out there.

I did the same thing to my old employers for months when I started with my current company in a job I had no idea how to do.

Meh.
Was annoyed when they reset the account access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom