• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else it’ll probably postpone our title confirmation to beyond the Citeh away game
I think we win it at home vs palace (our sixth win from now) the week before the City match anyway. Even if we drop a point or two, a win at the Etihad will guarantee it

Crybabies?!

That's a rather glib and understated summation of the paranoid psychosis that appears to be gripping their fanbase.

I have never seen anything like it, even on RAWK.

It's easily the most mentally ill and hilarious fan forum in existence

It is one of thousands of words to describe the knuckle draggers over there.

If nothing else it’ll probably postpone our title confirmation to beyond the Citeh away game

It only makes a difference if City would've dropped points today, which was never very likely.

As long as we keep winning we'll clinch it against Palace. If the cup delays that game then a draw at City will do it.

Hopefully City's rescheduled match will induce congestion around their tie with Real so we can see them (re) self-destruct.

Remind me, are UEFA in on the conspiracy to keep City in their place?

Of course they are.

Everyone is. Fifa, uefa, the fa, the Premier league, the referees, the media, all the other managers, & assorted referees & players, esp goalkeepers.

It's just remarkable that we've been able to manage such a feat, & that we've been without a title for so long when all we had to do is get some massive underground global betting syndicate to bankroll our season.

Psychopath Karen already preparing for the tin hat theory.

[article]What happens to our winter break? i bet they make us play it next weekend so the lads don't get a break,if klopp can say no then so can we
[/article]

The fume are fuming over this from the times.

[article]
Row erupts after Manchester United and Liverpool were given special access to potential Richard Scudamore successors
[/article]

They completely miss these points from the bits of the article I can read.

[article]
Rivals to Liverpool and Manchester United are up in arms after the two clubs appeared to be given special access to vet candidates to be the Premier League’s chief executive.

The recruitment process to find the person to succeed Richard Scudamore was run by a nominations committee headed by Bruce Buck, the Chelsea chairman, with Burnley’s chairman Mike Garlick and Leicester City’s chief executive Susan Whelan also involved.

It has now emerged that Liverpool and Manchester United met at least three candidates — Susanna Dinnage, who pulled out of the appointment, the NBC executive Dave Howe, who appears to have been vetoed from taking up the post, and David Pemsel, who withdrew after allegations about his private life.
[/article]

The fume are fuming over this from the times.

[article]
Row erupts after Manchester United and Liverpool were given special access to potential Richard Scudamore successors
[/article]

They completely miss these points from the bits of the article I can read.

[article]
Rivals to Liverpool and Manchester United are up in arms after the two clubs appeared to be given special access to vet candidates to be the Premier League’s chief executive.

The recruitment process to find the person to succeed Richard Scudamore was run by a nominations committee headed by Bruce Buck, the Chelsea chairman, with Burnley’s chairman Mike Garlick and Leicester City’s chief executive Susan Whelan also involved.

It has now emerged that Liverpool and Manchester United met at least three candidates — Susanna Dinnage, who pulled out of the appointment, the NBC executive Dave Howe, who appears to have been vetoed from taking up the post, and David Pemsel, who withdrew after allegations about his private life.
[/article]

Is this a joke?

"Every city fan I know say Liverpool deserve to win the title! Bet last season when we won or season before you be lucky to find any Liverpool fan saying we deserved the title they would come out with city bingo! That’s difference in our fans! You would thought after not winning he league for 30 years they’d wouldn’t be so cultish.

Yesterday at 6:07 PM

GornikDaze, karen7 and give it to gordon like this."

Strangely enough every human being I know says city fans are a bunch of deluded cry baby cunts with no class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom