• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner of Least Self Aware Football Fan of the Day goes to:

What did it for me last season was the 'Blame' we got for winning all the domestic trophies and how many 'Accolades' Liverpool got for winning the chump league. It's a foregone conclusion that if they win the league this season the media will install them as the best team ever and if we win everything else it will be because we doped our way to meaningless titles.

Winning isn't enjoyable when this game is that slanted, it's a shame but big money has killed it dead, it's now a product like the X-factor brand it has a social conscience first in line to be held up as the leader in every cause imaginable, it's just an advertising placard and it's becoming soulless, I have started to dislike footballers in the same way that I dislike the people who are famous for being famous on the dumbed down version of TV that's on offer today.

The irony of how in the space of 10 years, they went from lower league irrelevance to the pinnacle of domestic dominance, isn't lost on that one.

No one appreciates oil money buying league titles days, it's all about hard work and great management. Completely soulless.

Well they said they wouldn't play this weekend, & any other point would arguably be much worse schedule wise, as there are no free 'slots'.

I actually think it makes sense tbh.

Well they said they wouldn't play this weekend, & any other point would arguably be much worse schedule wise, as there are no free 'slots'.

I actually think it makes sense tbh.

Perhaps that's because you're not foaming at the mouth, spewing forth countless imbecilic conspiracy theories..?

Winner of Least Self Aware Football Fan of the Day goes to:

What did it for me last season was the 'Blame' we got for winning all the domestic trophies and how many 'Accolades' Liverpool got for winning the chump league. It's a foregone conclusion that if they win the league this season the media will install them as the best team ever and if we win everything else it will be because we doped our way to meaningless titles.

Winning isn't enjoyable when this game is that slanted, it's a shame but big money has killed it dead, it's now a product like the X-factor brand it has a social conscience first in line to be held up as the leader in every cause imaginable, it's just an advertising placard and it's becoming soulless, I have started to dislike footballers in the same way that I dislike the people who are famous for being famous on the dumbed down version of TV that's on offer today.

Hahahaha. Big money has killed it dead. Hahahaha

I am being deprived of demented foaming at the mouth kind of ranting fumes this few days. So sad. Where have all the fools gone?

Stumbled on this gem looking at the plans for the anny road end. Our intrepid man city supporter dredges up articles about stadium expenditure in lfcs books in 2014...

I'm not so sure the least self-aware award is settled for the season.

Last edited:

Stumbled on this gem looking at the plans for the anny road end. Our intrepid man city supporter dredges up articles about stadium expenditure in lfcs books in 2014...

I'm not so sure the least self-aware award is settled for the season.

Kudos to the crafty club execs for devising this fiendishly diabolical plan of failing to qualify for European competition in order to escape FFP sanction.

3p4vgx.jpg

This is a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top.

I 100% believe the £1mil was a forced payment by the premier league that was reached to prevent us going to actual courts, the FA and the pl for famously trying to keep everything dealt with in house and hush hush.
City have been pushed more and more till they reached a boiling point and leaked it hoping something would happens

I sincerely, SINCERELY, hope city burn this entire thing down to the ground.

Well, if there's any club with enough oil to do that, it's City.

Well, if there's any club with enough oil to do that, it's City.
Pmsl

There are conspiracy theories and then there is just this . just full on spasticated mentalists. This season has sent them so far down the whole that I don't think they can ever make it back to reality .

Am I a bad person for laughing at people who are mentally unhinged ?

If only they were mentally unhinged... And registered as handicap I will stop laughing at them. Otherwise Hahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Don't stop. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

If only they were mentally unhinged... And registered as handicap I will stop laughing at them. Otherwise Hahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Don't stop. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
They'd have to want to go get help before they could be diagnosed but they are are so far gone that they cant see.
That club seems to draw them like moths to a flame though probably a good thing for other clubs as its taking their looney element

Where the FUCK are the fume posts?
Nothing to see on the fume,they are being remarkably calm and understanding of the ban.
[article]It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum![/article]

It`s gonna be Bedlam you thick Manc twat.
But I`m sure you need a large group to make bedlam so city fans may struggle to make the numbers work (as usual)

Everton fans on the fume are being supportive
[article]Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham. [/article]

UEFA have been conspiring to keep Everton out of the top competitions as well (probably)

Everton fans on the fume are being supportive
[article]Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham. [/article]

UEFA have been conspiring to keep Everton out of the top competitions as well (probably)

"Yes, you broke the rules but..."

You can't teach that kind of special...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom