• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely ever click those fan denial videos but that was good. The last one I remember was the Arsenal fan trolling Stoke getting relegated. Anyone have that link handy?

That plus the fact that Pogba should never, ever have gone back there in the first place makes this a great time to have Manc friends. :vamp:

I kind of had fun today. I was fucking around and snooping the misery that has descended from every manc fan on Redcafe. They're some proper weirdo's on there - Some of them are LFC fans. Thank fuck I'm part of this little pocket of awesomeness. With regards to that - For the record I think Dreamy is boss and someone once told me is quite the ladies man - There's a backhanded big up @Dreambeliever Love your work you sexy mofo. - Still here's my favourites from the http://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-2018-19.439038/ thread.

From the beautifully named Djemba Djemba

So many Liverpool fans emerging on here, I wonder how many will stick around if they have a bad start.

This from Jdoe

Err, not really. Klopp hasn't won a single trophy at Liverpool, but has gotten them to a very solid top 4 PL team with an odd CL final also included, improved every single first teamer, got all of his big signings spot on, their squad clearly has gotten much stronger even before this year's big signings despite him literally having spent as much as he has collected through player sales until this season - all this while playing ultra attacking football. If Klopp had quitted right now, another manager'd came in and signed all those expensive players he'd definitively be under pressure to challenge, yes, but Klopp has less pressure because his work until now has been very good considering their club's expectations and they are clearly on an upwards projection with him.

Mou on the other hand came in and albeit I think he has been unfairly treated last season (2nd place finish was really good despite the embarrassing loss against Seville), he has spent a lot of money (also including players with no resale value/short-term fixes and on huge, huge wages like Zlatan, Matic, Sanchez), playing rather "dull" defensive football and never looked like close to challenge for any of the two major trophies (which are the only ones worthy of a club like United). Of course he is going to be under more pressure than Klopp to deliver this year, this is just common sense even if both squads are fairly equal right now.

Oh man - There is tons more. It's like a minefield of epic idiots. Very fun to read. :D

It gets better:

Paul Pogba has told Jose Mourinho he wants to leave Manchester United. He has already informed Ed Woodward of his desire to leave. #mufc [Mail]

Unlike many of our snowflake managers, Mourinho is the type of cunt who will do everything he can to break him for this, to deprive him of a happy ending, to lock him up in a basement dressed in a gimp suit. #PogbaToo

It gets better:

Paul Pogba has told Jose Mourinho he wants to leave Manchester United. He has already informed Ed Woodward of his desire to leave. #mufc [Mail]

I think he'd be great here
We should offer them 10 million + the world's greatest defender (Lovren) to shore up their lines.

Wow redcafe is a fun place to be this morning! TrueRed79 sums it up quite nicely

Wretched performance. Devoid of any ideas. The owners, the manager and half the squad can get the fcuk out of the club. An embarrassment. :D

Wow redcafe is a fun place to be this morning! TrueRed79 sums it up quite nicely

Wretched performance. Devoid of any ideas. The owners, the manager and half the squad can get the fcuk out of the club. An embarrassment. :D
Its like us circa 2010

• 22 Romero
  • 20 Dalot
  • 3 Bailly
  • 4 Jones
  • 18 Young
  • 21 Herrera
  • 31 Matic
  • 8 Mata
  • 14 Lingard
  • 11 Martial
  • 9 Lukaku
Substitutes

• 13 Grant
  • 17 Fred
  • 27 Fellaini
Not exactly a 'B' team was it? I'm amazed this team choked .... at home!

In an extraordinary turn of events, Fellaini has become their best and most consistent player.

Its like us circa 2010

Woah, hang on. It's nowhere NEAR that bad.

Benitez replaced by Roy Hodgson? Joe fucking Cole? Torres leaving and replaced by Carroll? Ownership issues and the threat of bankruptcy?

I've never been more despondent* as a Liverpool fan than at the start of that season
Behave.

*football reasons only, obviously

Woah, hang on. It's nowhere NEAR that bad.

Benitez replaced by Roy Hodgson? Joe fucking Cole? Torres leaving and replaced by Carroll? Ownership issues and the threat of bankruptcy?

I've never been more despondent* as a Liverpool fan than at the start of that season
Behave.

*football reasons only, obviously

Koncheski and the danish guy

[edit] Koncheski is still playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom