• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avram: my guess is it's a reference back to the Suarez saga. Why let the fact that he was playing for the opposition last night get in the way of a good bit of prejudice?

The rate they're going I'm going to end up despising them as much as their neighbours, and that really is saying something.

Tbf there's a few of them lamenting the fact we have Robbo, TAA & VVD & saying that's what they need.

A few saying fair play to us as well.

Not a lot, but more than I expected.

Fucking lovely reading those pat. Cheers.

Tbf there's a few of them lamenting the fact we have Robbo, TAA & VVD & saying that's what they need.

Ya there is to be fair.

They hate Fabhino and think us booing Suárez is hypocritical.

I agree with that btw

Yeah, fair comment, but - staggeringly - more ManUre fans seem willing to give us praise, however grudging. Even in 2005, when many of us on here had a high old time reading other fan forums, they were more inclined to give credit where it was due than, say, the Chavs. THEIR fan pages that night were a veritable cesspit.

Ya there is to be fair.

They hate Fabhino and think us booing Suárez is hypocritical.

I agree with that btw
You’ve been going on and on about Suarez just being Suarez and that we shouldn’t be offended by him. So we treat him like any other truly knobhead player playing against us and we boo and abuse him, just like we’d do for any other dirty windup merchant in an opposing side and you think it’s hypocritical. Should we be cheering him on when he scores against us and celebrates like a maniac, or when he tries to get our players booked, or making snide tackles?
Why do you feel the need to look only for the negatives when it comes to LFC? Weird.

I didn't boo Suárez for that reason. We loved him when he played in exactly the same annoying way for us.

I went into last nights game with that mindset, he was a fucking amazing player for us and he had my total respect.

Got to about 5 minutes in, and he’s rolling around, trying to get people booked, all the usual shite.

He can fuck off. I’m done with the cunt. He got abused from all angles in that ground last night, and rightly so. Fuck off Luis.

Coutinho on the other hand, was absolutely irrelevant. Boss that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. After 5 mins or so he tried to jump and deny us throwing the ball to their player who was about to take a corner. What a sorry ass he has turned out to be. For us he ran Riot on the Pitch for the right reasons i addition to the antics. Now it was just the antics left.

He used to do the same shit for us like, and I still appreciate what he did for us, amazing player.

But during the first leg and last night he showed us a complete lack of respect, and I, perhaps naively, expected better of him. Meh, fuck him.

Coutinho is having a serious case of the Michael Owens after leaving us. Two consecutive CL finals after he left us to win it

Avram: my guess is it's a reference back to the Suarez saga. Why let the fact that he was playing for the opposition last night get in the way of a good bit of prejudice?

The rate they're going I'm going to end up despising them as much as their neighbours, and that really is saying something.

But there's respect for United, in a way it makes it both worse and better when they win, but still, with City there's nothing, no respect at all for that club. They are everything that's wrong with football, purchased, plastic flags, no fans, no class, no history, no struggle, just expectant and hollow. When I look at City I don't hate the club, I just feel sad for the football in this country, and all the beauty and history and tradition that makes it the game it is.

The match thread on Blue Moon :D

Come on Messi and Co...put the scouse (racist supporters), scumbags in their place

Smash the fcukers

Ps- mind your bus dont get targeted by the vermin

reckon that the scousers have already mentally thrown this match to concentrate on the last PL game. Realistically it's their only chance of silverware this season.
Of course there is always next year.

Bingo cards at the ready

Famous Anfield atmosphere
Special European nights
Under the lights
Anything can happen at Anfield
The Kop can suck the ball into the net
Miracle of Istanbul
5 times

I can see Barca going 1-0 up early doors and killing off the tie despite the "amazing" ,"special " and "terrifying " atmosphere at Klanfield. Remember it's not just a football ground , it's a cathedral to football.

He'll throw it. They've no chance of going through and every chance of getting a kicking on the scoreline as their morale drops throughout the game. He'll sacrifice the fringe players to protect his own reputation.

7-0 is the largest aggregate defeat in CL semi-final history.

Jesus Christ I'm watching BTs build up to the game, one pundit said ( post 3-0 ) Liverpool did something really special tonight no one comes here and plays like that they lost 3-0 hahaha. The next guy interviewing Klopp asked him if there's a sense of injustice after the first leg! WTF?!

Think they will take a pasting tonight.

I fucking hope so anyway

The whole media are bigging them up for something special tonight and the crazy thing is Klopp has already conceded the tie leaving out his two best players.
All this talk of injury is just bullshit as the pair of them will be playing on Sunday.

Will be lovely schadenfreude seeing the CL and PL title ’slip’ out of their hands this week. Should be a great watch tonight for us that can’t stand the Dippers.

There is probably zero point in even playing this fixture. No Salah, Firmino and Keita. They’ll be lucky to even keep the score competitive. All eyes on Ajax - Spurs tomorrow.

What a shit team.

Hahaha Klopp in the programme says "This team never quits. We dont do 'if only'"....lol
-'if only ramos didnt injure salah"
-"if only Karius didnt roll it to Benzema"
- "if only city didnt win on penalties"
- "if only Basel didnt turn up" and on and on and on....

Must be only place in the world what sucks ball into the net from the fans

God I hate these lot

hahaha michael owen "i think liverpool will win but barcelona will score" what a fucking gimp has he not seen liverpools team?

For a team regarded by the broadcasting media as one of the best in English football, they've got a lot to do over their next two games.

Sky are still talking about the rats overturning a 3 goal deficit.
I wouldn’t even fancy them to beat Fulham by one goal without Salah and Firminho, never mind thrashing Barcelona by four goals.
Utter insanity.

Fucking hell Shaqiri doing the high press he'll be on a cardiac machine in twenty minutes.

Liverpool setting up on their corners like a non league side

****s

JFabinho has really drank the scouse koolaidesus, awful defending from Barca.

It's the hope that will kill them.

Great stuff.

Now they'll run themselves into the ground as I predicted :)

Away goal coming
So Kompany on Salah should have red but fuck all wrong with Fabinho tackle.

If these vile cheating cûnts win the title and CL I’m giving up on football for good.

It gets me far too angry and life is too short to stress about a few tossers kicking a ball around.

Let em get another, then another before Suarez nicks one that goes to VAR and stands. Theses twats wont keep Barca out for 90 mins, UEFA have it arranged.

Liverpool sending everyone forward so Barca will get a goal

It’s really insulting that Liverpool are compared to us football wise. Results wise fair enough but not football. They’re Burnley with better players. Kick it long and and win the second ball high up the pitch.

Tyler is wheeling out the excuses after less than 40 minutes.

We should do anyone over two legs, we’re by far better than any team on the planet currently. Our problem is we shit ourselves in the CL and go out to teams that are nowhere near us.

This is an irritant

Fuck me they have some luck with the bounce of the ball

Barca will get one, not worried about this

If they win....the media love in

Wow. Liverpool are the luckiest team in the world. Love Suarez to pop one in

Fuck just happened

Forced into a substitution and the **** gets two goals

you've got to be kidding me.

Brilliant.

It's going to absolutely kill them when it happens now.

And it will happen.

Credit where it is due, they've been ruthless. Unbelievable stuff. Fuck them, but still...unreal

We better fucking win on Sunday these twats are going to win the champions league

Where do Liverpool get all their energy from, it looks like they could play another ten games this season and still be fresh.

Well shit

Omg.
Good night all.

I don't believe it

Alexander-Arnold is top drawer. Nobody admits it, but he’s phenomenal for a 20 year old.

This is with Firmino and Salah out. I thought the dippers had no chance.

fuck me they are going on as though they have beaten Barcelona.

"6 Times" incoming...

God's own work, Dreamy.

I'd like to see something similar from Redcafe and Grand Old Team, if anyone has the time.

Ah, this is what football is all about. Revelling in the despair of your enemies.

But there's respect for United, in a way it makes it both worse and better when they win, but still, with City there's nothing, no respect at all for that club. They are everything that's wrong with football, purchased, plastic flags, no fans, no class, no history, no struggle, just expectant and hollow. When I look at City I don't hate the club, I just feel sad for the football in this country, and all the beauty and history and tradition that makes it the game it is.

Yep. United have a fanbase of actual real fans. They have some good songs. They have great away support (and a few actual old school hooligans).

They're cunts, but they're cunts you can (sort of) respect.

This right here from Dreamies post is exactly the sort of shit City fans believe.

“We should do anyone over two legs, we’re by far better than any team on the planet currently.”

What’s worse is that they believe that it has been achieved fairly and that everyone else cheats to stop them.

You’ll find City fans telling the world that they’re amazing because they’ve achieved so much without running in to debt.

When they first started winning - many where endearing because the rightfully couldn’t quite believe how fucking lucky they had been to have so much money pumped into them and been effectively handed a free stadium.

Their change to self-entitled demented twats in such a short period of time is astonishing.

I take great pleasure in seeing these fuckers fail.

Last edited:
God's own work, Dreamy.

I'd like to see something similar from Redcafe and Grand Old Team, if anyone has the time.

Ah, this is what football is all about. Revelling in the despair of your enemies.

I was rather hoping that we could have more pictures of Messi, Suarez & Coutinho devastated and in bits at the end of the game.

Such pleasure to be gained in supping from the cup of despair of them three particular fuckers.

I was rather hoping that we could have more pictures of Messi, Suarez & Coutinho devastated and in bits at the end of the game.

Such pleasure to be gained in supping from the cup of despair of them three particular fuckers.

Yea I've been on the hunt for quotes from them. All I could find was something about Suarez apologising to fans and saying the defence played like kids

Yeah, fair comment, but - staggeringly - more ManUre fans seem willing to give us praise, however grudging. Even in 2005, when many of us on here had a high old time reading other fan forums, they were more inclined to give credit where it was due than, say, the Chavs. THEIR fan pages that night were a veritable cesspit.
Cos they have the history, so they're not consumed by jealousy & their own achievements colour their opinions. They know how hard & rare it is, they've had that massive match against Munich & other huge European nights to compare it against & throughout a long history they know how relatively few of those occasions come along.

It's basically like the footy equivalent of new money versus old money attitudes.

It is odd that... but yes... In my life, I've known a good few mates across the world who were Man U fans, and although it is an unforgivable trait most of em were actually footy fans and gave credit where it was due...

Chelsea.... can't say the same about their mob.

Cos they have the history, so they're not consumed by jealousy & their own achievements colour their opinions. They know how hard & rare it is, they've had that massive match against Munich & other huge European nights to compare it against & throughout a long history they know how relatively few of those occasions come along.

It's basically like the footy equivalent of new money versus old money attitudes.

Just saw this after posting mine...

Yes Triple F, I think that's what it is.

It's odd being a footy fan isn't it...

Reading that meltdown thread of posts is sad and it's a bit excessive in tone but I've personally engaged in similar comments regarding United and Chelsea over the years. As for disliking City... In truth I've always quite admired City fans... can you imagine how bad it was for them watching United sitting on the perch for 20 years while they Yo-Yoed between leagues.

United I find much harder to tolerate because they are our traditional enemies.

But out of all of the Oppo fans groups you can get some decent chat at times.... footy...it's a great game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom