• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd have a look at some other forums, Spurs community forum..on a thread called
Lets all laugh at Liverpool thread.. 925 pages long, first post is about us spending 70 million on Carroll, Downing and Hendo.

five times!!! fiiiiiiiiive times!!!
Thats how many barca will have put past liverpool over 2 legs.
Hold onto your hubcaps its going to be a spanking.

Pin drop silence in here (9.42pm)

Can we change the thread title please.
Fair play to them-We will do them in the final though

Bookies taken to the cleaners tonight. Can see tons of scousers putting whatever they earned for that nicked bike on a pool win while singing its their year

I feel sick...

If Brighton take points off City on the last day and hand the title to Liverpool I think the government should step in and send the army in or something. Air strike possibly.

Bit worried now . Cwissy and his 10 man defence could fuck the slavers on Sat. He fucked us , he fucked the Arse , why not the UAE ?

Everyone now prepared for a Klopp CL/Prem double ? Ugh those ridiculous teeth ! please no . You already need a bucket and mop to go anywhere near sports media to clean up the rivers of drool from ex Pool commentators . Worrying times...

Just think, if we manage to beat Ajax it will literally be the equivalent of a premier league match to win the champions league...

Such a shame we’re walking wounded as reckon if Kane and Winks were fit I’d be really really confident.

If Brighton take points off City on the last day and hand the title to Liverpool I think the government should step in and send the army in or something. Air strike possibly.

Bit worried now . Cwissy and his 10 man defence could fuck the slavers on Sat. He fucked us , he fucked the Arse , why not the UAE ?

Why the fuck would spurs fans prefer citeh to win it than us? I just don't fucking get it.

I don't like spurs. At all, but I'd prefer them to win it than the corrupt oil money fuckers at citeh.

I enjoyed this one from talkchelsea forum

If you watch SSN this morning they will have you believe that Liverpool dominated Barcelona and they were just very 'unlucky'
Someone pass me a tissue to wipe these tears of laughter off my face. (end of the match at Barca)

They did play well but the scoreline was 3-0, but unfortunately the ball must hit the net.
I hope Barca score first at Anfield just to drain the fucking life out of that fucking hideous stadium and fans.

amen to that, ffs pls no magical european night at Anfield bullshit

Barca fucked it up against Roma last season after the 4-1 win in the 1st leg, the difference this season is there is no away goal for Pool, and Barca have the personnel to score at Anfield, i just hope they finnish the job and no more stupid surprises.

Going to sit back and watch it all unfold and laugh when the Liverpool fans are sad and close to tears.
default_beer.gif

Go get them Barca....tear them a new one. Humiliate those victims, then kick back and enjoy the media crying and making excuses for them.

Here we go.... Come back blahhh
Come on ffs!!!

So obvious Barca will score

Not liking this game

Have they fucking drug tested these cunts all season? How is milner at 33 so fast, and he plays every game basically.

One goal barcalona.. For now that's all you need and it'll be beautiful. Pleaseeeeee

Don't fuck up.. Don't fuck up.. Don't don't don't don't don't.

Barca players channeling their inner Morata here. Think I counted 3 times they were clean through on goal and couldn't finish.
Must be said that even missing key players Liverpool look very good. Klopp is probably the 2nd best coach in world football and gets the absolute most out of even average players.

Score barcalona scoreeee.. Before they bloody do!

Ahhhggg!!!!!!!!! What are they doing?!
Magic of Anfield and whatever else shite be hyped.. Know deserve and no shock but just nope nope nope
So now they'll win this instead.. Lovely.

pools intensity is frreaking good isnt it.....how the heck can they do this all season. Something is not right.

Liverpool sadly are on another level.. We're miles and miles and miles and miles from that level and won't be for a while.

No Layla.....we are not even in the same dimention, nevermind miles.

You are fucking pro's you fuck heads, look how scared they look, cant even pass......a barca that cant pass. That fucking Dembele and his 2 misses last week have fucked them over.........useless. And this is without salah and firminho......you need but 1 goal.....1.

IListen I hate Liverpool BUT i swear I've never seen a team give so much effort in a game. They are willing to die on the pitch for the cause!! Unbelievable Liverpool and unbelievable Klopp!

Liverpool are winning the CL.
I'm going to be fucking sick.

And you look at Chelsea. That is what's depressing.

yup he won 4-0 vs barcelona with milner , henderson in the starting lineup and origi scoring 2 goals. thats like drinkwater and kovacic starting and tammy abraham scoring 2 goals. basolutly crazy wahat he made out of this mediocre squad, albeit by investing 400m on top of transforming average players into worldbeaters

The worst part about this is players will now want to play for Liverpool

Why do people keep saying "luck". Liverpool were not lucky in this tie. If anything they were unlucky to lose 3-0 to Barca. Should have been 4-2 ish. They outplayed Barca without salah and firmino, let that sink in.
A front 3 of shaqiri, mane and fucking origi.
A mid 3 of Henderson, fabinho, milner.
If I said that a team of that front 6 was in the finals of CL beating Bayern and Barca, along with having 94 freaking points in PL, people would have laughed at me and booked a one way ticket to a fucking asylum.
Klopp has done WONDERS, with this team.

It's odd being a footy fan isn't it...

Reading that meltdown thread of posts is sad and it's a bit excessive in tone but I've personally engaged in similar comments regarding United and Chelsea over the years. As for disliking City... In truth I've always quite admired City fans... can you imagine how bad it was for them watching United sitting on the perch for 20 years while they Yo-Yoed between leagues.

United I find much harder to tolerate because they are our traditional enemies.

But out of all of the Oppo fans groups you can get some decent chat at times.... footy...it's a great game...
Hmmmm I agree in part. I have a couple of aunts that are massive city fans and they have always been anti Liverpool. It was weird when they used to slag us off. I got a text from one of them last night saying

"I'm only texting you before you text me you lucky dick *with smiley face*"

I'm like....

"Plastic flags says it all - No class" or words to that effect!

The match thread on Blue Moon :D

Come on Messi and Co...put the scouse (racist supporters), scumbags in their place

Smash the fcukers

Ps- mind your bus dont get targeted by the vermin

reckon that the scousers have already mentally thrown this match to concentrate on the last PL game. Realistically it's their only chance of silverware this season.
Of course there is always next year.

Bingo cards at the ready

Famous Anfield atmosphere
Special European nights
Under the lights
Anything can happen at Anfield
The Kop can suck the ball into the net
Miracle of Istanbul
5 times

I can see Barca going 1-0 up early doors and killing off the tie despite the "amazing" ,"special " and "terrifying " atmosphere at Klanfield. Remember it's not just a football ground , it's a cathedral to football.

He'll throw it. They've no chance of going through and every chance of getting a kicking on the scoreline as their morale drops throughout the game. He'll sacrifice the fringe players to protect his own reputation.

7-0 is the largest aggregate defeat in CL semi-final history.

Jesus Christ I'm watching BTs build up to the game, one pundit said ( post 3-0 ) Liverpool did something really special tonight no one comes here and plays like that they lost 3-0 hahaha. The next guy interviewing Klopp asked him if there's a sense of injustice after the first leg! WTF?!

Think they will take a pasting tonight.

I fucking hope so anyway

The whole media are bigging them up for something special tonight and the crazy thing is Klopp has already conceded the tie leaving out his two best players.
All this talk of injury is just bullshit as the pair of them will be playing on Sunday.

Will be lovely schadenfreude seeing the CL and PL title ’slip’ out of their hands this week. Should be a great watch tonight for us that can’t stand the Dippers.

There is probably zero point in even playing this fixture. No Salah, Firmino and Keita. They’ll be lucky to even keep the score competitive. All eyes on Ajax - Spurs tomorrow.

What a shit team.

Hahaha Klopp in the programme says "This team never quits. We dont do 'if only'"....lol
-'if only ramos didnt injure salah"
-"if only Karius didnt roll it to Benzema"
- "if only city didnt win on penalties"
- "if only Basel didnt turn up" and on and on and on....

Must be only place in the world what sucks ball into the net from the fans

God I hate these lot

hahaha michael owen "i think liverpool will win but barcelona will score" what a fucking gimp has he not seen liverpools team?

For a team regarded by the broadcasting media as one of the best in English football, they've got a lot to do over their next two games.

Sky are still talking about the rats overturning a 3 goal deficit.
I wouldn’t even fancy them to beat Fulham by one goal without Salah and Firminho, never mind thrashing Barcelona by four goals.
Utter insanity.

Fucking hell Shaqiri doing the high press he'll be on a cardiac machine in twenty minutes.

Liverpool setting up on their corners like a non league side

****s

JFabinho has really drank the scouse koolaidesus, awful defending from Barca.

It's the hope that will kill them.

Great stuff.

Now they'll run themselves into the ground as I predicted :)

Away goal coming
So Kompany on Salah should have red but fuck all wrong with Fabinho tackle.

If these vile cheating cûnts win the title and CL I’m giving up on football for good.

It gets me far too angry and life is too short to stress about a few tossers kicking a ball around.

Let em get another, then another before Suarez nicks one that goes to VAR and stands. Theses twats wont keep Barca out for 90 mins, UEFA have it arranged.

Liverpool sending everyone forward so Barca will get a goal

It’s really insulting that Liverpool are compared to us football wise. Results wise fair enough but not football. They’re Burnley with better players. Kick it long and and win the second ball high up the pitch.

Tyler is wheeling out the excuses after less than 40 minutes.

We should do anyone over two legs, we’re by far better than any team on the planet currently. Our problem is we shit ourselves in the CL and go out to teams that are nowhere near us.

This is an irritant

Fuck me they have some luck with the bounce of the ball

Barca will get one, not worried about this

If they win....the media love in

Wow. Liverpool are the luckiest team in the world. Love Suarez to pop one in

Fuck just happened

Forced into a substitution and the **** gets two goals

you've got to be kidding me.

Brilliant.

It's going to absolutely kill them when it happens now.

And it will happen.

Credit where it is due, they've been ruthless. Unbelievable stuff. Fuck them, but still...unreal

We better fucking win on Sunday these twats are going to win the champions league

Where do Liverpool get all their energy from, it looks like they could play another ten games this season and still be fresh.

Well shit

Omg.
Good night all.

I don't believe it

Alexander-Arnold is top drawer. Nobody admits it, but he’s phenomenal for a 20 year old.

This is with Firmino and Salah out. I thought the dippers had no chance.

fuck me they are going on as though they have beaten Barcelona.

"6 Times" incoming...
A great read thanks lots for the compilation Dreamy.

I enjoyed this one from talkchelsea forum

If you watch SSN this morning they will have you believe that Liverpool dominated Barcelona and they were just very 'unlucky'
Someone pass me a tissue to wipe these tears of laughter off my face. (end of the match at Barca)

They did play well but the scoreline was 3-0, but unfortunately the ball must hit the net.
I hope Barca score first at Anfield just to drain the fucking life out of that fucking hideous stadium and fans.

amen to that, ffs pls no magical european night at Anfield bullshit

Barca fucked it up against Roma last season after the 4-1 win in the 1st leg, the difference this season is there is no away goal for Pool, and Barca have the personnel to score at Anfield, i just hope they finnish the job and no more stupid surprises.

Going to sit back and watch it all unfold and laugh when the Liverpool fans are sad and close to tears.
default_beer.gif

Go get them Barca....tear them a new one. Humiliate those victims, then kick back and enjoy the media crying and making excuses for them.

Here we go.... Come back blahhh
Come on ffs!!!

So obvious Barca will score

Not liking this game

Have they fucking drug tested these cunts all season? How is milner at 33 so fast, and he plays every game basically.

One goal barcalona.. For now that's all you need and it'll be beautiful. Pleaseeeeee

Don't fuck up.. Don't fuck up.. Don't don't don't don't don't.

Barca players channeling their inner Morata here. Think I counted 3 times they were clean through on goal and couldn't finish.
Must be said that even missing key players Liverpool look very good. Klopp is probably the 2nd best coach in world football and gets the absolute most out of even average players.

Score barcalona scoreeee.. Before they bloody do!

Ahhhggg!!!!!!!!! What are they doing?!
Magic of Anfield and whatever else shite be hyped.. Know deserve and no shock but just nope nope nope
So now they'll win this instead.. Lovely.

pools intensity is frreaking good isnt it.....how the heck can they do this all season. Something is not right.

Liverpool sadly are on another level.. We're miles and miles and miles and miles from that level and won't be for a while.

No Layla.....we are not even in the same dimention, nevermind miles.

You are fucking pro's you fuck heads, look how scared they look, cant even pass......a barca that cant pass. That fucking Dembele and his 2 misses last week have fucked them over.........useless. And this is without salah and firminho......you need but 1 goal.....1.

IListen I hate Liverpool BUT i swear I've never seen a team give so much effort in a game. They are willing to die on the pitch for the cause!! Unbelievable Liverpool and unbelievable Klopp!

Liverpool are winning the CL.
I'm going to be fucking sick.

And you look at Chelsea. That is what's depressing.

yup he won 4-0 vs barcelona with milner , henderson in the starting lineup and origi scoring 2 goals. thats like drinkwater and kovacic starting and tammy abraham scoring 2 goals. basolutly crazy wahat he made out of this mediocre squad, albeit by investing 400m on top of transforming average players into worldbeaters

The worst part about this is players will now want to play for Liverpool

Why do people keep saying "luck". Liverpool were not lucky in this tie. If anything they were unlucky to lose 3-0 to Barca. Should have been 4-2 ish. They outplayed Barca without salah and firmino, let that sink in.
A front 3 of shaqiri, mane and fucking origi.
A mid 3 of Henderson, fabinho, milner.
If I said that a team of that front 6 was in the finals of CL beating Bayern and Barca, along with having 94 freaking points in PL, people would have laughed at me and booked a one way ticket to a fucking asylum.
Klopp has done WONDERS, with this team.
Some of those quotes had me almost tearing up again ... thought I'd shaken the crazy emotions of last night.

Less sheer vitriol there than they spewed out in 2005. Not surprising I suppose as we'd beaten them on the way to the final that year and they still had a good side. This season they know they're nowhere near and that's obv.taken the wind out of their sails.

Shame innit. :D

I'm been reading through a Barca forum. I think this has ruined them.

Where are the Valverde defenders now???? Go rim your piece of shit coaches ass you disgusting fucks

All of a sudden it was a fair game? That's funny because after the 1st leg all I heard was Liverpool crying. Your petition against Messi will go down in infamy and lets not forget about your 4am fireworks to wake up Mr Messi and the fountain incident. Your forums were full of some of the most hateful twisted deluded nonsense I have ever had the displeasure of reading. You may have won but you shamed your club and country with your behaviour.

This is the badge of shame this club will wear forever sadly.

I totally was expecting this after rome game last year with EV in charge, but cant get over it, wtf we have become the laughing stock of CL we cant score one goal if our life is on the line, EV has no creativity no clues at all no tactics just depends on messi to bail us out. Am not sure i can sleep
Tonight fuck u EV pls just fucking leave already

Our prestige, respect and fear factor as a club have vanished today.

The contest looked like a PITBULL vs a medicated Chihuahua.

It may take years before we recover from this blow.

Shame on Valverde, shame on the team. No heart, no desire.... Nothing.

Let the heads roll. It's about time.

Last edited:
Again, reading through Blue Loon is amazingly funny, and thanks to Dreamy for the compilation.

I thought I'd break it down a bit further and take you to the exact point where the vitriol, forced jollity and misplaced confidence started to turn into something else.
We join Blue Loon at 1-0, and Suarez has a chance to equalise and take the game away from Liverpool:

piss poor from suarez. that should be tie over

But still, some Loons are playing the "long game":

Need to keep them believing as long as possible. Players will be exhausted for wolves

But what's this?! Wijnaldum makes it 2-0 and the veneer slips entirely, as a creeping panic sets in:

Fk sake
Lucky lucky bounce
Oooops
Barca you ****s
barca are going to blow this
Fuck off
Jesus, now it is game on

Oh, indeed it is. But can it get worse? (Spoiler: it can). But not before an attempt to reassert that fractured confidence

Barca will get one, not worried about this
Wow. Liverpool are the luckiest team in the world. Love Suarez to pop one in

Let them keep believing. One Barca goal kills them.

Sadly, the very next post after that one is this:

Well fuck

Closely followed by:

Ah fuck
Fucks sake
(again)
Fuck me
wtf
fuck just happened
fuck me barca have gone
you've got to be kidding me
wank
FFS
my god what are barca playing at?

and the eerily prescient:

Game over. They have crumbled!

But the Loonies are still trying to put a brave face on. To cover up their mongoloid ones, one assumes:

Brilliant.
It's going to absolutely kill them when it happens now.

And it will happen.

Ha ha let them keep believing!
Barca have been shit but still see them scoring.

YES! YES it WILL happen! Oh.

Onfg. Fuck you Barcelona
Fucking hell, this isn't good
We better fucking win on Sunday these twats are going to win the champions league

But this malaise has not affected them all, oh no. Step forward, Djibrilshairdo, you brave, brave man.

It just makes it all the better for when Barca sneak one

And the troops rally!

It just makes it all the better for when Barca sneak one
Extra time and penalties, please.
Barca still need one to send them out, Liverpool won’t get 5
They just need a few minutes of control. They can keep possession for the next 15 and Liverpool will begin to tire from their intensity. Then hit them on the break.
I'm going to love it - hopefully in extra time but that is wishing too much
One Barca goal & the dream is over!

CityRobbo appears to have regressed into pidgin english at this point:

EXTRA TIME BE PERFECT! THEY LOSE PENS

Sadly, as time passes a kind of dismal sadness creeps in, interspersed with occasional splenetic outbreaks of rage

Is this it??????
Bottling fucking ****s
Insufferable ****s. Fuck off
ok hope i jinx the bastards but this isn't looking good

Then the conspiracy theories kick in. Because of course they do

Where do Liverpool get all their energy from, it looks like they could play another ten games this season and still be fresh.
Hmmm
VAR?

Things get even worse when Origi scores though:

Joke
Fuck off
Don't believe it
FFS
What a joke
Joke
Fuck off
Gobsmacked
We’d of won this cup if pep didnt bottle it at spurs
What the fuck was that?
Cowards
Such bastards
Jesus Christ
FUCK OFF BARCA YOU BOTTLING ****S.
We’ll never hear the end of this! FFS Barca

Is there any hope left? At all?

Just one Barca goal but don’t see it happening
Barca ain't scoring tonight if this goes on for another 120 minutes
Time wasting is so small time
How has this happened? Barcelona are truly shit!
Please Barca, PUT THE FCUKING BALL IN THEIR NET. You’ve had enough chances.
Please Barca just one goal
As appalling as Barca have been, it’s not over yet my friends...

Er....yes it is

And Blue Loon, all things considered, take it quite well:

I fucking hate Barca
t beggars belief. A team that wins La LIga should be able to deliver a defensive masterclass!
Why cant this jammy side of annoying ****s just go and die??
Wankers.
Holy Mother of fucks! Bottlelona......Useless fucking ****s.
Just witnessed the biggest bottle job in European history.
Not gonna lie, wish we had nights like that in the Champions League.

Anyone who thinks we will ever, ever, EVER hear the end of this is tragically mistaken.

We’d of won this cup if pep didnt bottle it at spurs

Hey, did our mods not take out a patent on the 'of verb'

Just imagine being a United fan.

City or Liverpool are going to win the league.

Liverpool favourites for the CL against Spurs.

Arsenal and Chelsea in the Europa league final.

Meanwhile their manger, with no experience, is very accepting that the Europa league is their level.

I love it.

Just imagine being a United fan.

City or Liverpool are going to win the league.

Liverpool favourites for the CL against Spurs.

Arsenal and Chelsea in the Europa league final.

Meanwhile their manger, with no experience, is very accepting that the Europa league is their level.

I love it.
If I was a manc I would Boycott the team :

[bcolor=transparent]

Decades ago when I was a student, a group of us were walking back to college after we'd been to see "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when this sports car comes roaring up and stops beside us (having driven at speed the wrong way down a one-way street). The driver sticks his head out of the window and asks in a Yorkie accent: "Ey lads, can you tell us the way to the nearest steak bar?". It was Boycott, still playing in those days. Always did do things his own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom