• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games (11-13 Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Spurs beat Man City - losing 3-1 to Leicester.
Wolves beat us - losing 1-0 and down to 10 men against Southampton.

o_O

Arsenal gonna Arsenal. It’s a shame everyone is so shit they can’t exploit it.

Probably best City win the league, especially if there’s a chance it gets taken off them.

A bunch of results going our way today if we’re to have any remaining distant hope of a top four run.

A resounding Derby win would take us into the Newcastle game next Saturday knowing that a win there would have us back in the mix.

Can't see us capitalizing from the other teams' results :oops:.

In the last 5 league games:

We dropped 10 pts
Spurs and Chelsea dropped 9 pts
Newcastle dropped 8 pts
Arsenal and Man Utd dropped 7 pts
Man City dropped 6 pts

We’re still discussing fourth? I thought that ship left Southampton a few weeks ago and is currently floating around the Mediterranean

Yeah, every one is fucking shit at the moment but we cant win a football game to save our life. :(

A bunch of results going our way today if we’re to have any remaining distant hope of a top four run.

A resounding Derby win would take us into the Newcastle game next Saturday knowing that a win there would have us back in the mix.

Don’t do it to yourself. It’s over for this season and our future is dependant on a ballsy bumper summer window

We’re still discussing fourth? I thought that ship left Southampton a few weeks ago and is currently floating around the Mediterranean
I bet most thought that a few years ago until Ali popped up at a corner.

I bet most thought that a few years ago until Ali popped up at a corner.

It would be a marvellous thing but we’d probably have burn ljinders at stake and get Grobbelaar to put him out in his own special way to turn this season around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom