• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 19-21 September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately this is exactly the sort of result that will prompt Woodward to open his wallet and buy Sancho. Utds problems are pretty much all related to Solskjaer, hes just not a good manager. Why they have persisted with him I dont know, maybe hes just the fall guy for a club in decline
If I was Sancho I wouldn't want to go anywhere near United - he can get most of that salary elsewhere but if he wants to win trophies then he'd better put any thoughts of United away until they have a new manager and a new defence !

Good game this. Had 3 disallowed goals already. Soton the better side and a good watch.

Ings is class.

I like that djnepo and generally the front three of Southampton are pacey and technically capable

Son bails a dreadful Spurs out. Harsh on Southampton but they were taken apart there - great goal.

1-1 Son with a great finish. The Southampton defence looked like they were running in treacle.

Southampton start the second half well. And somehow son goes the other end and it’s 2-1.

Southampton are levels above spurs but somehow getting beat. Neither defence look comfortable with the high line. Southampton are making the most chances.

3-1. Maybe Southampton should’ve had a corner. Ball comes up from the goal kick and Son bags his third.

Ha! That's the difference between top 6 sides and the rest.

Son is wasted on Spurs. What a player.

The shots stats just come up. It reminded me of that time Viduka ruined us. Spurs 3 shots on target and Son scored them all.

Is that 3 players who have scored hattricks in the first two game weeks ? Seems quite high

Harry Kanes passing is brilliant. That final assist was KDB esque.

The highline has been suicide by Southampton. Son is a machine.

So many weird games this season with loads of goals. Wonder if that will set a presedence for the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom