• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
I’ll be watching Burnley home against city till city go 2-0 up. Which will be about the twelfth minute. Leeds Southampton could be a decent tie.

Predictions

Brighton 3 Norwich 0
Burnley 0 shitty 5
Chelsea 2 Brentford 1
Leeds 2 Southampton 1
Wolves 2 Villa 0

Scum 1 Leicester 1

Leeds seem to be getting their shit together and Southampton are in no man’s land. Plus I’d like Everton to be in the shit even more.

Brighton 0 Norwich 0
Burnley 1 City 0
Chelsea 0 Brentford 1
Leeds 0 Southampton 0
Wolves 0 Villa 0
Scum 0 Leicester 1

[article]Manchester City have won their last nine meetings with Burnley in all competitions by an aggregate score of 32-1. Burnley have taken just one point from their last 11 Premier League meetings with City.
[/article]

FFS

Am I the only one who'd love to see Sterling's leg snapped in half?

I never hated a player more.

I'm glad it looks like being between the two of them. I just wish they could both go down, but that's not happening as Norwich and Watford are gone.

It’s strange how there is no late kick-off game this Saturday. Oh well, will go watch paint dry.

I did watch (the equivalent of) paint drying. Ended 1-1 with the last half an hour mildly less dull.

United are a truely spent force. Looking at the table I’d say Arse and Chelsea to decide 3rd and 4th. Spurs seem best for 5th, then it’s any combo of Wolves, United, West Ham for 6th to 8th

Remember how shit it was for us watching Utd battle for titles while we waited for the season to end every April?

Imagine how much shitter it would have been if Utd were battling it out with the Ev each season ...

That's the nightmare they are now living.

I always check the Redcafe PL matchday thread after a win. Never fails to entertain me.
Jota gets rugby tackled
Response at Redcafe:
"Never a pen"
"Jota fouled him first"

Lol

I did watch (the equivalent of) paint drying. Ended 1-1 with the last half an hour mildly less dull.

United are a truely spent force. Looking at the table I’d say Arse and Chelsea to decide 3rd and 4th. Spurs seem best for 5th, then it’s any combo of Wolves, United, West Ham for 6th to 8th

Yep. And it gets better - the new manager will want a shedload of new players, but how much are they going to have to offer those players to get them to sign now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom