• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Westham need a win to stay in the Europa wotsit leagues places. Hopefully this motivates them to provide a proper walloping of Lampards retards

Cracking free kick by Cresswell to put Hammers one nil up

Incredible how he's turned to total sh!te. He looked decent not all that long ago and I remember even us being linked (briefly) with him when he was still at Burnley.

Incredible how he's turned to total sh!te. He looked decent not all that long ago and I remember even us being linked (briefly) with him when he was still at Burnley.

Keane being suspended for the Burnley game might actually be a blessing in disguise for them.

The shite have a bad run of fixtures.

Burnley
Scum
Leicester
Us
Chelsea
Leicester again.

If they get zero or one point out of those they’ll be good as down.

Burnley’s run

Everton
Norwich
West Ham
Southampton
Wolves
Watford

I’d expect Burnley to be out of the bottom 3 after those fixtures.

Everton aren't going down. That current bottom 3 are shocking. None of them are overhaul the Ev.

Cracking free kick by Cresswell to put Hammers one nil up

277781164_5386399228039556_7142648482778089041_n.jpg

Looking at Brightons results, has their ever been a bigger hype job in the league than Graham Potter. They've won something like 3 from the last 25 games, they are dreadful. Why is he being linked with every job that comes up?

Only because there will be a chance to plunder one of their stars.

Is it this season the 5th place team can qualify for the CL or does that start next season?

Arsenal not getting in and us landing one of Saka or Martinelli would be incredible

Is it this season the 5th place team can qualify for the CL or does that start next season?

Arsenal not getting in and us landing one of Saka or Martinelli would be incredible
2024/25 season. So a little while yet

Not going to happen (both of their contracts expire June 2024). No matter where Arsenal finish they are not going to sell their future so we should forget about picking up one of their best players.

Their battle for fourth against Spurs just got interesting. I think Spurs will do it, think I’d prefer to see them in there than Arsenal.

Not sure that’s a good thing - our meeting with them at Anfield could be high stakes for them.

I’d prefer it to be meaningless for them.

Looking at Brightons results, has their ever been a bigger hype job in the league than Graham Potter. They've won something like 3 from the last 25 games, they are dreadful. Why is he being linked with every job that comes up?

I think, given the players he has, they’ve probably punched above their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom