• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games Weekend 30th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lesson we and Spurs sent out was that you really need to be ice cold and calm when you're in the run-in. Spurs were awful in the way they lost their discipline, but then so were we, maybe even worse in our humiliating wimpishness.

Jamie Vardy was/is actually having a party tonight too.

It's like real life influenced the meme & has influenced reality again!

No blue wkd in any of the photos though. Yet.

Apparently Man United have spent more in the last 2 years than Leicester have in their entire history.

Just saw the highlights. How the hell did Spurs end up with all 11 players on the pitch. It takes a special kind of performance to play against Chelsea and end up looking like gobshites.

The remaining automatic promotion spot from the Championship to the Premier League is going down to the last game of the season between Brighton and Boro. They are tied on 88 points with Brighton having a -2 goal difference and having to visit Boro.

I hope Brighton wins; whoever comes up short in this game will join Sheffield Wednesday, Hull and Derby in the playoffs. I hope Hull and Boro are not coming back up.

The lesson we and Spurs sent out was that you really need to be ice cold and calm when you're in the run-in. Spurs were awful in the way they lost their discipline, but then so were we, maybe even worse in our humiliating wimpishness.
^^ This.

We probably just had too much character

Just saw the highlights. How the hell did Spurs end up with all 11 players on the pitch. It takes a special kind of performance to play against Chelsea and end up looking like gobshites.

Haha true. That was a seriously dirty contest. It was quite refreshing to see in a way though...in an era where English football is seen as too soft(and football in general)

As I watched Arsenal fans boo Giroud again ... I was reminded of this post ...

[article]On a seperate note, that fucker Giroud is turning into a hell of a centre forward.

He dominated our (admittedly fucking hapless) centre back pairing all night. Strong, held it up, touch of arrogance, two goals - the second one just a striker on top of his game. He could win them the league this guy.

That's what a centre forward should be doing right there. He scores all types too, ugly fucking tap-in's, headers, screamers. He's a serious striker these days.

I can't stand the prick. He's a preening gobshite, but when he's not looking at his own reflection in his boots, he can be quite the player.[/article]

Footy365.com's take on Giroud:

[article]Olivier Giroud
Fifteen full games, 872 minutes and 37 shots without a league goal for Olivier Giroud. Remember when silly people thought that he was ‘world class’? [/article]

1-0 to Bayern, Alonso free kick

Obvious he was going to put a cheeky one through the wall

Dickhead has given away a penalty for blocking a Bayern player in the box from a corner.

Bayern playing some lovely football.
Atletico have been pretty poor.

Oblak with a great penalty save. Fantastic player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom