• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games Weekend 30th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to punch Simeone. Fantastic manager but a massive cunt.
Some very poor refereeing here

Bayern the much better team, didnt deserve to go out.
Well done Atletico. They have done brilliantly in reaching the final.

Hope they win it now.

Pep doesn't even get into a CL final after taking over a team that had won the treble ... I would rather Atleti beat Real or City, but I kinda want to see Pep get to a situation where he's under pressure just to match his predecessor ...

I see Pep just disappeared off down the tunnel after shaking Simeone's hand.

I feel like I should like A.Madrid more than I do, but I don't. They have some really talented players and are exceptional at what they do, but on the whole they're pretty negative and can be quite dirty.

I hope they win though. Still preferable to Real / City.

I see Pep just disappeared off down the tunnel after shaking Simeone's hand.

I feel like I should like A.Madrid more than I do, but I don't. They have some really talented players and are exceptional at what they do, but on the whole they're pretty negative and can be quite dirty.

I hope they win though. Still preferable to Real / City.

This is how I feel. Just doesnt feel like they want to play football. So much Mourinho about that team.
Great achievement though.

This is how I feel. Just doesnt feel like they want to play football. So much Mourinho about that team.
Great achievement though.

Yup. But have to admire what Simeone has achieved at that club.

Can see Bayern winning the CL under Ancelotti next season.

Atleticos turnover is the same as Everton and Newcastle. Puts their achievement into perspective, and certainly highlights the excellent job Simeone is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom