• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Milk Cup Quarter Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
All the rest play tonight

7:45pm
Everton vs Fulham
Port Vale vs Middlesbrough

8pm
Chelsea vs Newcastle

I reckon Everton, Middlesbrough and Chelsea into the Semi's, joined by West Ham tomorrow

I'll be cheering on Middlesbrough as I lived there briefly in the 80's and they probably need the distraction from the shithole they live in

Last edited:
Looks like all six teams are fielding near full strength sides

Caideo has that "I cant be bothered I'm on a 9 year contract suckers" look about him.

Gallagher look like twice the player at the moment
Caicedo seems to labour around the pitch and is incapable of playing a forward pass.

Gallagher’s impressed me every time I’ve seen him this year. He’s very versatile, full of energy and bite, with more quality on the ball than some give him credit for. If he’s the next FFP home grown player with dwindling contract to be sold, I hope he doesn’t go to Spurs etc for a relatively low fee.

Watching the Everton - Fulham game without commentary. That Everton crowd is special, the only thing I hear is them chastising the opposition and booing. Barely any singing or chants.

That's a remarkable dive by Gallagher there, almost impressed the ref didn't buy it.

Gotta give it to Pickford, he's good at pens. Although he was off his line.

Trippier really putting this ‘best right back in the premier league’ argument to bed again…that’s about 5 goals directly at fault for in the last 8 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom