• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other PL Games (13-16 Jan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs arsenal. Can't stop them winning the league now

As I said earlier, it's Leicester all over again ...
Bet next year, they'll be behind City, Chelsea and Man U ... and us? Nah, we'll be even farther behind with Fabinho, Thiago and Hendo still our primary midfield 3

(kidding I hope!)

As I said earlier, it's Leicester all over again ...
Bet next year, they'll be behind City, Chelsea and Man U ... and us? Nah, we'll be even farther behind with Fabinho, Thiago and Hendo still our primary midfield 3

(kidding I hope!)
No we'll be finishing one point behind a motivated Man C again

Every great team needs another great team to push them onto greater heights.
Pep can’t be bothered if Klopp isn’t around to drive them on.

I still think that if arsenal get any pressure on them they may collapse. Bigger question is whether city can pull that off. I'd rather arsenal won than city. Even though it'd mean more, because nothing city does counts.

Arsenal's run of games in April is challenging - incl. Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle. They need to keep/extend their current lead as much/long as they can.

Untitled.jpg

Watched the highlights - how about the quality of defending from both sides on all goals.

What a joke.

Other than the squad issues we have, I think there's some similarities in some of the points he mentioned

[article]
"Maybe we were so comfortable winning four Premier League's in five years and that's why we… you know. After the goal, they react, but that's not the point."

"The Premier League doesn't wait. We have the opening with Arsenal and they have the fire.

"Two decades, they haven't won the Premier League and every player knows they will make history, like we felt when we won the first Premier League and broke all the records and won back to back.

"We don't have the fire inside and we don't have to ask anything, I just explained the reality that everything is so comfortable. And the opponents don't wait. Of course I'm not [happy with my team]. I don't recognise my team. My team always has passion and desire and run and everything."[/article]

Other than the squad issues we have, I think there's some similarities in some of the points he mentioned

[article]
"Maybe we were so comfortable winning four Premier League's in five years and that's why we… you know. After the goal, they react, but that's not the point."

"The Premier League doesn't wait. We have the opening with Arsenal and they have the fire.

"Two decades, they haven't won the Premier League and every player knows they will make history, like we felt when we won the first Premier League and broke all the records and won back to back.

"We don't have the fire inside and we don't have to ask anything, I just explained the reality that everything is so comfortable. And the opponents don't wait. Of course I'm not [happy with my team]. I don't recognise my team. My team always has passion and desire and run and everything."[/article]

He slammed the 'home' fans, saying there's no issue with his away fans but he needs that at home.
That's pretty shite, even if he's right.

Watched the highlights - how about the quality of defending from both sides on all goals.

What a joke.

City primary way of defending last season was just keeping the ball between their millions of midfielders.

With Haaland in the team, they're not as good as doing that any more and teams can get at them

Why is Pep so fucking unlikeable?

Biggest problem I have is he doesn't even need to come across like such a cunt with his cunty awkwardly sarcastic remarks ALL the time....was he this intolerable at Bayern and Barca?

City primary way of defending last season was just keeping the ball between their millions of midfielders.

With Haaland in the team, they're not as good as doing that any more and teams can get at them

Why though? They still have million of MFers - surely Haaland instead of Jesus shouldn't ahve changed that too much?

Halaand would have done better in our set up imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom