• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Premier League games

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. There's already a "other games" thread
Must say I'm a bit impressed with Cantwell. I looked him up during our game against Norwich.
I was thinking where did this guy come from? Good technique, makes smart runs can dribble. Only 21 years old.

Oh... I see, it was started by binomial of all people, that’s why I can’t see it.

I have the same problem all the time, is it possible to change this so we can see threads started by people on our ignore lists (but without their posts)?

Pukki is great btw. He looks like he's supposed to be your average shit tier striker in a newly promoted team, but comes in the premier league aiming for the golden boot like it's nothing. What a legend

Where? I saw "show ignored user content" link at the bottom of the other thread, clicked it, but the thread is still not visible for me unless I click on the direct link from you.

It worked for me.
ZtVAg2M.png

Andone just wanted to get his body in front of the ball and get barged into.....

Instead got there late and ended being reckless

I have the Utd game on in the other room - not watching it, but keeping up to date via the commentary.

The co-commentator just said to his colleague "You were wondering if there was enough contact for a penalty, and maybe not - but he didn't even get a free kick!"

Is that the intelligence level of the good people describing our game to us :)

Rashford off the POST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

If only Rashford took it last week and Pogba today.

OH WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom