• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Premier League games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hope not. We’re not blue fume. I like the new thread for each week.
The match thread may possibly not be from me again, my mates over from Australia & as such I may be out for it.

Apologies in advance if this is the case, but I'm sure you'll all work it out between you somehow.

Just watxjed the Utd highlights. Fuck me it was funny, but they were so harshly done by that ref. So many decisions went against them that shouldn't have, & that non peno should definitely, categorically have been given by VAR. It couldn't have been a more blatant pullback.

Still, fucking hilarious!

Just watxjed the Utd highlights. Fuck me it was funny, but they were so harshly done by that ref. So many decisions went against them that shouldn't have, & that non peno should definitely, categorically have been given by VAR. It couldn't have been a more blatant pullback.

How is that working now. He clearly started to pull him outside the box. I remember there was a debate back in the days were Mascherano fouled a United player outside the box but he fell inside and the ref gave a pen. But is it when the foul happens then it should not have been. Here he holds him well into the box so both Pogba and Rashford should have missed a pen yesterday maybe?

I'd argue if the initial pullback isn't given then cos he carried on pulling him back once in the box & potentially stops a goalscoring opportunity then it makes it a penalty.

I doubt everyone would agree with that though.

It is cool to be a Norwegian these days. Some of the senior sportsreporters in the Main papers are so obviously die hard United fans and their commentary is so cringeworthy that my United supporting friends are really embarrased . Without going to details it sounds like the second coming for United and one guy highlighted last weekend that United was only a penalty miss from top of the league where they truly belong.

Should have been a yellow all day that.

Is that the Bournemouth or City fans who have ripped off our "rotterdam" song?

It's getting a bit tiresome now how every time we get a new song another club rips it off (I'm aware we take them from other sides, but almost always from abroad)

Should have been a yellow all day that.

Is that the Bournemouth or City fans who have ripped off our "rotterdam" song?

It's getting a bit tiresome now how every time we get a new song another club rips it off (I'm aware we take them from other sides, but almost always from abroad)

Stupid City fans sung 'we are the champions, champions of England' earlier.

Whole of Manchester is infected with poison and slump

Fuck sakes and just like that.

1-0 to the wankers
Hardly a surprise, just hope Bournemouth keep at them, cos city could concede here.

There's light years between the rest of the league & us & City at the moment, but city always have moments where they don't look stable at the back, & these last couple of games you've seen it. The more teams who realise they need to get at them the better for us.

Carry on like that for the next quarter century and they might get somewhere close to making up for the constant stream of home town decisions they used to get.

I might not think you're good enough to play for us, but please score Harry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom