• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Rounds 15 & 16 : 26th - 30th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew someone would say that about Saka. And I had a good feeling it would be you.

There's absolutely no chance he meant it

I thought he did, based on how he looked at the goal immediately before hitting it. He's a tremendously exciting player who they may well ruin.

I knew someone would say that about Saka. And I had a good feeling it would be you.

There's absolutely no chance he meant it

Well, let's see what he says – but I've seen some goals scored with that technique before and those were deliberate. It didn't seem like a cross to the far post was on at the moment.

I have a feeling Allegri's phone has sounded a familiar buzz sometime during this game or shortly after... The failure to integrate Havertz and Werner has to be unforgivable; I think that's why Frank brought Havertz on and not Giroud – he knows he needs his big signings to produce and he'll be judged on that.

I think Tuchel is another possibility.

Brewster with a brilliant through-ball to Mcgoldrick, he rounds Pickford but scuffs the shot. Most likely offside though, but great vision from Rhian.

City up. Sterling waits out the entire Newcastle side and squares to Silva for a tap in. Not even sure why I'm watching this match.

City up. Sterling waits out the entire Newcastle side and squares to Silva for a tap in. Not even sure why I'm watching this match.

Was Gundogan, not Silva no?

Calvert-Lewin barely touched the ball all game, but just gets one chance and almost scores a Bergkamp-esque goal. He's full of confidence.

Brewster does good things in the brief moments when he's on the ball, but you could see how his style is almost a polar opposite to our attackers – he rarely makes runs to create space for others, he's not a busy-body or a "pest," more like a "stealth" striker who will wait for 90 minutes for his golden chance. I think he can make it in the EPL, but probably not in Klopp’s system and style of play.

Last edited:
Was Gundogan, not Silva no?

Calvert-Lewin barely touched the ball all game, but just gets one chance and almost scores a Bergkamp-esque goal. He's full of confidence.

I was only half paying attention. So I'll take your word on Gundogan. It was some wanker in sky blue.

He's a massive bellend. I just don't think he'd fit in. He's currently one of the best players in the league but I just can't imagine him playing for us. He's a preening shiny arsed cunt who you'd expect to see replace pogba
I’m sure We’ll never find out but I think he would be unreal for us. Couldn’t care less that he’s a bell and if he’s the best player in the league and would add so much to our team.

Yeah, I can see Jurgen being ecstatic about his me me me attitude and umpeenth touches and dwindling on the ball.

Great player, doesnt fit in and a massive thundercunt.
No thanks to spending 100 mill on him.

Grealish is second only to pogba in the"who wouldn't suit our team" game

Big fish, shall pond. Ego. Off field issues.

Brilliant player, but klopp wouldn't tolerate it

Yeah, annoying that we couldn't get them. Martinelli's attitude is what really sets him apart.

I dont think hes going to hang around in a team finishing bottom half of the table with another manager coming in to rebuild for the umpteenth time. Next summer would be the time to get him.

Brewster does good things in the brief moments when he's on the ball, but you could see how his style is almost a polar opposite to our attackers – he rarely makes runs to create space for others, he's not a busy-body or a "pest," more like a "stealth" striker who will wait for 90 minutes for his golden chance. I think he can make it in the EPL, but probably not in Klopp’s system and style of play.

With all due respect, mate, he CAN play to that pattern, and there's plenty of video evidence, but obviously Wilder prefers to use him in this way, much like every other shit idea he's had this season.

I think you are wrong on him, yes he has a few issues outside of football, but this guy gives it 100% in every game I have seen him in, does his defensive duties as well, and creates a load of chances - gets fouled constantly but at the same time is able to recover and is nearly always available for them (if my memory serves me correct). Also does a lot of running, so in terms of Klopp player - I would say he fits the Klopp type player job description perfectly and I would love to have him in our team.

Yeah, I can see Jurgen being ecstatic about his me me me attitude and umpeenth touches and dwindling on the ball.

Great player, doesnt fit in and a massive thundercunt.
No thanks to spending 100 mill on him.
I don’t get the me me me opinion at all. He’s their captain and choose to stay when it would have been so easy to leave. He was the main reason they stayed up. He holds onto the ball as often he hasn’t got other outlets. Salah takes as many if not more touches.
Put him in our team with Salah, Mane and Jota/Firmino and he’d be outragous

Not having that, he works 10 times harder than Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom