• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Rounds 15 & 16 : 26th - 30th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a massive bellend. I just don't think he'd fit in. He's currently one of the best players in the league but I just can't imagine him playing for us. He's a preening shiny arsed cunt who you'd expect to see replace pogba
I bloody hope not. United would be real challengers with him and a top new CB.

Keita, Tika are two that instantly spring to mind.
Both highly debatable at best, neither hide on the pitch at all.

So as neither fulfill your ' looks scared and hides out on the pitch : We have a few of those.' claim you need to name any first teamer that your comment alludes to.

Both highly debatable at best, neither hide on the pitch at all.

So as neither fulfill your ' looks scared and hides out on the pitch : We have a few of those.' claim you need to name any first teamer that your comment alludes to.

Keita hides all the time but it was more the point of mental fragility. Neither seem to be able to cope with playing for Liverpool.

Keita hides all the time but it was more the point of mental fragility. Neither seem to be able to cope with playing for Liverpool.
Haha all of that really is BS. You are seeing what you want to believe or what you've trained your mind to see. neither is reality.

Grealish the footballer isn't under debate

Grealish the person is.. it's the distraction and disruption he'd bring to the dressing room.

It's fairly consistent.. so for that reason. I'm out.

[article]
Leeds (4-1-4-1) Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Struijk, Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Klich, Harrison; Bamford.
Substitutes: Casilla, Davis, Casey, Hernandez, Shackleton, Jenkins, Poveda-Ocampo, Roberts, Costa.

Burnley (4-4-2) Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Benson, Westwood, Brownhill, Pieters; Wood, Barnes.
Substitutes: Peacock-Farrell, Norris, Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Stephens, Mancini, Rodriguez, Mumbongo.

Referee Robert Jones.

[/article]

Burnley seem to have sorted themselves out a bit. Leeds are bipolar. I’ve no idea how this game will pan out.

[article]
Leeds (4-1-4-1) Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Struijk, Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Klich, Harrison; Bamford.
Substitutes: Casilla, Davis, Casey, Hernandez, Shackleton, Jenkins, Poveda-Ocampo, Roberts, Costa.

Burnley (4-4-2) Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Benson, Westwood, Brownhill, Pieters; Wood, Barnes.
Substitutes: Peacock-Farrell, Norris, Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Stephens, Mancini, Rodriguez, Mumbongo.

Referee Robert Jones.

[/article]

Burnley seem to have sorted themselves out a bit. Leeds are bipolar. I’ve no idea how this game will pan out.
Well I've got both Rodrigo and Bamford in my fantasy team so I hope they go full on attack.

Haha all of that really is BS. You are seeing what you want to believe or what you've trained your mind to see. neither is reality.

Well that’s a stupid argument as the reverse can be said of you or anyone and in that case what’s the point ever discussing football.

Have a read of Wolands comments regarding them in games that he was at and it’s all there to see.

And that is not a free kick. Burnley robbed off a goal there. This ref is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom