• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Rounds 15 & 16 : 26th - 30th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas Soucek - the most dangerous man on set-pieces for Brighton - is criminally left by Ben White to run through unmarked into the six-yard area.
Lewis Dunk doesn't get enough on it and it hits Soucek more than anything and flies straight into the back of the net.

Who was it wanted us all in on White?

Nah, they have an outbreak in the squad which could hit any team they play basically.
I wonder if there will be any new cases in Newcastle after their game against City. We play them on Wednesday...

The fumers were fuming when we “disrespected” the league cup playing our youth team. They’re disrespecting the league by crying it off tonight. They said we could’ve easily played a number of first team players before going to become world champions.

They should be forced to field their U18s team lol.

How many cases constitutes a game being called off? 2? 3?
This..

Cleveland Browns had to play with basically no first team offence last night in the NFL.

But hey.. if they want to cheat to try and rest some players. Let them.

It's a shame, it's possible the only time Everton would have had a chance of taking points. By the time this game is rescheduled Everton will have returned to par. I.E. Shite.

Their game with Chelsea should also be called off then.

They shouldn't be getting a massive break/rest advantage over Lampard's men.

I picked Vardy as my captain and went Leicester in last man standing. They’re against a shite palace. Palace are winning 1-0 and Vardy didn’t start. Fuck my life.

Glass half full or half empty? :( Leicester (twice), Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea all dropped points.

Their game with Chelsea should also be called off then.

They shouldn't be getting a massive break/rest advantage over Lampard's men.

Mail reporting 5 new cases since the Newcastle game. Dont think I’d want to play the game if I’m Everton in all honesty. Playing a team with an outbreak in the squad that could be out of control.
Yeah, I’d give that a miss thanks.

Glass half full or half empty? :( Leicester (twice), Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea all dropped points.
Chelsea join Leicester in dropping points in both matches.
Hopefully Man Utd vs Wolves, Tottenham vs Fulham will end in stalemates too.

PllvEOus.jpg

Mon 28 Dec 2020
CLUB STATEMENT – MANCHESTER CITY FIXTURE POSTPONEMENT

By Everton

Expand
Everton Football Club regret the postponement of tonight’s match against Manchester City - not only for the 2,000 fans who would have been attending, but for supporters on Merseyside and across the world.

Our players were prepared for the game, as were both the team staff and everyone at Goodison. Matchday is the most important date in our calendar. And this was a big one.

Whilst Everton will always have public safety uppermost, we will be requesting full disclosure of all the information that Manchester City provided to the Premier League so the Club can be clear on why this decision was taken.

Doesnt sound like Everton were in the loop at all.
Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom