• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Rice injured. Don't know how long he'll be out for but he's a key player for Arsenal.

He was substituted after 73 minutes and said to Emile Smith Rowe as he came off 'hammy' as he was clearly carrying a hamstring injury. Arteta will be hoping that Rice is back for the Liverpool game in early February (4th) at the very least with Jorginho available to fill at the City Ground.

I made a point of not going on blue moon to see what they were saying about Klopp because i knew exactly the sort of shite that would be posted. As you’d expect it was a lot of pep got the better of him, Klopp couldn’t hack it anymore with a sprinkling of respectful posts.

But i just saw a press conference with Guardiola and he was absolutely delighted when talking about it. He was beaming, a load has absolutely been lifted off him. Really annoying to see.

Chelsea pair Moises Caicedo and Enzo Fernandez have deleted their X accounts.

The midfielders have made the decision over the last 24 hours.

It's been claimed Caicedo and Fernandez deleted their accounts after the abuse they received following Chelsea's thrashing at Liverpool.

The Reds won 4-1, with both midfielders overrun on the night.

Chelsea sit in 10th place on the Premier League table, 13 points behind the top four.

It was a reverse somersault with twist and a drag of the foot across the defenders foot, very risky dive

Earlier in the season Vag made a big number of not being that type of person that calls out refs after games. «Not how I was brought up, mate».
Not anymore it seems…

"It just seems to be in general referees are reluctant to call these now and leave it to VAR to decide those decisions."Ange Postecoglou on whether Jack Harrison's goal should have been disallowed for a foul on Guglielmo Vicario in Tottenham's 2-2 draw with Everton

Earlier in the season Vag made a big number of not being that type of person that calls out refs after games. «Not how I was brought up, mate».
Not anymore it seems…

"It just seems to be in general referees are reluctant to call these now and leave it to VAR to decide those decisions."Ange Postecoglou on whether Jack Harrison's goal should have been disallowed for a foul on Guglielmo Vicario in Tottenham's 2-2 draw with Everton
Well TBF that feels true and isn’t the same sort of personal shit some managers chuck out :cough: Klopp :cough:

Well TBF that feels true and isn’t the same sort of personal shit some managers chuck out :cough: Klopp :cough:

This is the 3rd game or something were he has addressed the refs though.
He’s a two faced cunt. Perfect for Spurs.

This is the 3rd game or something were he has addressed the refs though.
He’s a two faced cunt. Perfect for Spurs.
…and yet he was intimating after that absolute ref / VAR shitshow against them (our only league ‘defeat’ of the season) that we should just get on with it…

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Back
Top Bottom