• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

As long as Brighton change the logins for their scouting system he should only be of short term use

Hard to believe Chelsea can buy ANYONE for the next few years given their FFP status

Ouch, not good news for them.

Hit with a double blow in a week, join the club.

"Defender Diego Carlos will be out of action for up to four weeks because of a hamstring injury suffered in training this week."

In 2002, Sir Alex Ferguson famously vowed to knock Liverpool off their perch. And a smiling Ratcliffe repeated that battle cry. 'We have a lot to learn from our noisy neighbour and the other neighbour,’ he said.

‘They are the enemy at the end of the day. There is nothing I would like better than to knock both of them from their perch. Equally we are the three great northern clubs who are very close to one another.

'They have been in a good place for a while and there are things we can learn from both of them. They have sensible organisations, great people within the organisations, a good, driven and elite environment that they work in. I am very respectful of them but they are still the enemy.’

View: https://twitter.com/MikeKeegan_DM/status/1760341718161825844

I look forward to a few year’s time when we’ll be able to tell this nob what a great view we have of his quarter-owned shitty ground from up on our perch, whilst Brailsford bores on about the marginal gain in United’s penetration stats since they replaced Antony with Mason Greenwood.

Big miss for Brighton :

Kaoru Mitoma will miss the rest of the season after picking up a back injury earlier this month; the winger has played just twice since Christmas and last featured in the 5-0 win over Sheff Utd on February 18; it is a "bad, bad situation" says Roberto de Zerbi

Back
Top Bottom