• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

VAnge has changed his tune hasnt he?

After the game against us with the Diaz goal:
“Premier League managers should just manage their football clubs…I was taught you respect the officials… it’s so hard for referees, their authority is constantly being diminished”.

After the Arsenal game:
“Games are not refereed at the stadiums anymore” “It’s why I don’t celebrate goals!”

I don’t think that’s changing his tune. It’s clear he would prefer no VAR and just let the on pitch officials make the decisions.

I'm so fed up with the VAR bullshit and the West Ham game was a very good example why.

Neverending offside checks on clear situations because of past degenerate mistakes rattle me the most. If we're stuck with this satanic ritual, why not just make the rule to freeze the frame, flag offside when obvious, favour the attacker when you're inclined to zoom in for pixels and most importantly, keep that same process for all the games? It's really not that hard
Aren't they introducing the AI version for offsides next season?

It'd be hilarious if they got points deduction for going in to administration after their heroics

It would be better if they folded.
Absolutely, but lets not shoot the load at the first stroke. Edging is the way

Administration - points deduction - relegated - best players leave - stadium debt cripples them - relegation - collapse

Why get hyped over one thing when we could be teased to ecstasy over 3 years. Fucking tantric schadenfreude

Not sure if posted elsewhere.

Man United have confirmed that they are aware of claims able-bodied fans have been 'sitting in wheelchairs in order to access matches' away from home.

WOW! 😂😂😂

Not sure if posted elsewhere.

Man United have confirmed that they are aware of claims able-bodied fans have been 'sitting in wheelchairs in order to access matches' away from home.

WOW! 😂😂😂

little britain GIF

Not PL but probably here is the best place to put it.

I mean WTF did they expect? That is great progress. Signed a new 3 year deal last December.

Rosenior sacked by Hull after finishing 7th and just missing the playoffs. He took over as manager with Hull one point above the relegation zone in 2022/23 season and guided them to 15th place last season.

I mean WTF did they expect? That is great progress. Signed a new 3 year deal last December.

Rosenior sacked by Hull after finishing 7th and just missing the playoffs. He took over as manager with Hull one point above the relegation zone in 2022/23 season and guided them to 15th place last season.
Fucking pathetic

I saw this and went to look for some reaction from the Hull fans expecting them to be shocked by the news.....well, most of them are tbf but you have the odd few saying he still underachieved given the squad he had and rate their youthful loanees (Delap, Philogene, Omur, Zaroury, Fabio, Morton) as PL quality.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with the PL but... Just started watching The Responder 2

Scene - Group Therapy.

Man 1 : I was so lonely I phoned a call-up babe to talk about the weather. Cost me £20.
Man 2 : Why didn't you call Talk Sport
Man 1 : I'm banned.

A huge congrats to Alexander Isak on his nomination for young player of the season at the tender age of 24.....Phil Foden there as well for about the 63rd season in a row. Brilliant stuff.

View: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1788494366752842126?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

If the rules are that you have to be 23 at the start of the season - then I don’t see the issue.

It should be 21 though.

Harvey is probably unlucky to miss out.

If the rules are that you have to be 23 at the start of the season - then I don’t see the issue.

It should be 21 though.

Harvey is probably unlucky to miss out.
I assume that's why on the Thumbs Up Thumbs Down system they have on the BBC page there is a resounding Thumbs Down.

Yep should be 21 and why was Elliott not included? Look at that shite.

Back
Top Bottom