• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Arsenal (H) Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely dropping points. We're not at it this season. Top 4 will be a slog.

We were the last team to lose 100% record, if its going to be a slog to get top 4 for us what about the other teams? I don't think we are that bad, we managed 3rd last season with the worst defence I can remember in recent times...

We were the last team to lose 100% record, if its going to be a slog to get top 4 for us what about the other teams? I don't think we are that bad, we managed 3rd last season with the worst defence I can remember in recent times...

Have you not figured out that with Hal, even if we reached the last day of the season with a 13 point lead, he'd be fearing relegation?

Have you not figured out that with Hal, even if we reached the last day of the season with a 13 point lead, he'd be fearing relegation?

I told all you fuckers during the title winning season, when we were 18 points ahead with 15 games to play, that something would derail us. I said asteroid, but a global pandemic hit and the league was almost cancelled. How so many of you still don't believe boggles my mind. It was only my reverse jinxing that got us number 19. Since then, though, we've had other jinxy fuckers trying to undo my hard work. My powers are seriously waning. But I'll keep going.

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal

I told all you fuckers during the title winning season, when we were 18 points ahead with 15 games to play, that something would derail us. I said asteroid, but a global pandemic hit and the league was almost cancelled. How so many of you still don't believe boggles my mind. It was only my reverse jinxing that got us number 19. Since then, though, we've had other jinxy fuckers trying to undo my hard work. My powers are seriously waning. But I'll keep going.

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal
Bullshit. It was me leading the heroes brought us to number 19. I never stopped believing. Even then when BoJo was chatting shit.

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal
Hal speaks the truth and I shall follow him to the ends of the earth*

*maybe not the Covid thread

Agreed. We sacrificed Oncy and Momo brought home #19
I’ll draw up a list of who we should sacrifice. Maybe that’s what works. Use it as a test and learn to see if it works during the season. If we fail we should re-do the test preseason.

Ant nominations are welcome.

I thought we'd broken the curse of the Salford gypsies with our title win. Clearly not.

Allison to pee on the goalposts then.

I’ll draw up a list of who we should sacrifice. Maybe that’s what works. Use it as a test and learn to see if it works during the season. If we fail we should re-do the test preseason.

Ant nominations are welcome.

OK, I'll nominate Ant then, and Dec while you're at it. :p

Looks like this can be the team then:

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Tsimikas

Hendo Fabinho Thiago

Salah Jota Mane

Brizzle must have walked under a ladder or something because our results have been shit lately.
I vote to replace the thread starter.

No fully fledged Tories? I’d have BoJo ahead of those 2 wankers.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the first word in the last line of his post to which I was replying. ;)

On the matter of politicians, there are a good number who would be well up the queue and the Tory Party would be by no means the only one represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom