• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Arsenal - Sunday 4.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept. You knew as soon as Martinelli was up against Hendo and Trent that we were in trouble.
No not really, the big question was what the fuck were we doing with that free kick and everyone going up for it with only 50 seconds before half time.

I don't think klopp can defend him any more. His attacking output has deteriorated rapidly. He needs to be taken out the limelight

Trent sleep walking again.

He just follows the ball, he didn't even look around even once.

Pathetic. Klopp is a fucking joke at the minute, persisting with the same shite, grinning at the same gaping hole in his team every fucking week. He's fucking ace but he's being a massively shite manager this sesson. Hanging players out to dry every game. We're a fucking shambles, anyone could score against this shite. Arsenal are nothing special, but we look a bunch of Sunday league players whenever theres an attack.

Fuck the Trent talk. Why push so many up for a free kick in the 5th minute of overtime in the first half. Go to half time with a draw. So fucking stupid. They were 5 against 3. Fuck off

Fuck the Trent talk. Why push so many up for a free kick in the 5th minute of overtime in the first half. Go to half time with a draw. So fucking stupid. They were 5 against 3. Fuck off
Yep, there was that as well.

We're getting murdered in every single transition , the fuck do these cunts train on in the week ?

Trent is shite at full back slap him in midfield or the bench and be done with it l, Salah is isolated , we know he's world class , so give him some help.

Fuck knows what Henderson does for 75% of the half

So disappointing because after the shock of that first minute we gradually took control and if anyone looked like scoring again before HT it was us. I was ready to dish out the praise.

How does anyone watch this and think we were better? Don't mistake pointless possession for superiority.
Funny you should say that ... because it seems the studio panelists agree with me, we were ... until Trent x2 happened (not alone I hasten to add but he had a major hand in both).

Neville : Liverpool by far the better team in the last 25 mins of that first half.

Last edited:
Odegaard fouled and took the yellow to stop the break. We coulda fouled but didn’t and let them break with 3 on 2 just before HT. Ridiculous.
Just seen the replay it was 3 vs 3 then 4 vs 4 etc. If Trent had held his ground. Sigh.

Odegaard fouled and took the yellow to stop the break. We coulda fouled but didn’t and let them break with 3 on 2 just before HT. Ridiculous.

This. We are so stupid and naive. Hendo gave too much space, Trent wandering stupidly. Break up the fucking play.

And it was a poor set piece from Tsimikas to start it all off, too.

Brentford got a penalty for the exact same thing yesterday, yet today its to close to the player.
Its a shambles.

So, does anyone remember when Mo used to get the ball and single-mindedly drive at defenders and shoot on sight?

Me neither.

Everything about that goal was so so dumb.

Sending up the centre halves for the free kick, not fouling to stop the counter and then TAA running across to do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom