• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Rangers - 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez - “I have to calm my nerves and talk less”

Then why is he crying like a baby ?? Someone pls get him a shrink to help him psychoanalyse his childhood traumas.

I thought he grew up in the slum but it’s obvious he’s a sensitive lad. I look at Diaz and Suarez and you know immediately they’re born tough but with Nunez, it feels as though he’s trying v hard to be tough. Players like him need tlc 24/7 and lots and lots of babysitting and cajoling. Leave him alone for a few seconds and he’ll accuse you of not giving him clear instructions to play.

I’m almost tempted to call him a sissy. Is that even allowed these days ?

Then why is he crying like a baby ?? Someone pls get him a shrink to help him psychoanalyse his childhood traumas.

I thought he grew up in the slum but it’s obvious he’s a sensitive lad. I look at Diaz and Suarez and you know immediately they’re born tough but with Nunez, it feels as though he’s trying v hard to be tough. Players like him need tlc 24/7 and lots and lots of babysitting and cajoling. Leave him alone for a few seconds and he’ll accuse you of not giving him clear instructions to play.

Fuck me, is it amateur Freud hour or something? You know you sound like someone busy projecting all over the place?

Hello again Roy.

Haaland is currently on 900k a week. But whatevers, it's because he's producing the goods.

Haaland is currently on 900k a week. But whatevers, it's because he's producing the goods.
I'm not a massive Nunez fan, but if he had KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Cancelo and Mahrez, feeding him cutbacks and tap-ins, at the rate the Erling has been given, he'd be on about 10 goals.

I think there's only been about 3 goals Haaland scored that I've said "yeah, that was more him than the team".

Great player/finisher, but playing for a City team that creates so many chances, it's expected.

I agree. Nunez scores most of his goals in the six yard box. His getting here has coincided with Robbo being injured and Trent forgetting how to play football. Not really his fault.

Eh ? Are you trying to tell me that both these players cost less than 50M ?

Have i missed something ?
See the real cost breakdown (transfer fee, salary x contract yrs, bonuses to Haaland's father and agent vs Nunez's). I believe Haaland is costing x4 more than Nunez as it stands.

See the real cost breakdown (transfer fee, salary x contract yrs, bonuses to Haaland's father and agent vs Nunez's). I believe Haaland is costing x4 more than Nunez as it stands.

It doesn’t matter. The fact remains that Nunez didn’t come cheap and is in that ‘world class’ (uh-oh) fee range, and not some newbie who needs time to acclimatise to a new country etc.

He did play a bit more closer to justify his fee against the Arse. More of that please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we should bench thiago
he has been shit the last three games, just fannying about, wasting the ball, cannot tackle, always a yard late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom