• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brentford (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Mo wants it
Well I wish he'd do something then ! He's been the 20/21 Mane not the 19/20 version. Criminal waste after 10 mins when we had a clear 3 on 2 break and he slows down and twirls himself into a dead end allowing 5 defenders back. Criminal.

Hendo, Matip, Alisson and Salah have done OK.
Fuck's Alisson had to do bar pick the ball out the net?

Matip goal line clearance ok but he's been bullied and as a whole the CB's been woeful....

Salah average.

We didn't play well but had 3 great chances, scored 1.

Let's hope we play better and get the rub of the green in the 2nd.

Fuck's Alisson had to do bar pick the ball out the net?

Matip goal line clearance ok but he's been bullied and as a whole the CB's been woeful....

Salah average.
And "bullied" is a bit too strong imo. He's been doing a whole lot of covering for Trent and Van Dijk
And I can't understand how you can downplay a goal line clearance like that?

With the exception of a few errant passes it is the best I have seen Mane play for a couple of seasons.
Guess he is over the long covid :D

We did improve towards the end of the half and they have lost one of their better players so hopefully we can take control of the game now.

I can't say I'm disappointed with Jones though, he makes things happen and drives forward. We need more of that.

And "bullied" is a bit too strong imo. He's been doing a whole lot of covering for Trent and Van Dijk
And I can't understand how you can downplay a goal line clearance like that?
I'm not downplaying it mate, I'm the guy's biggest fan but today it's been dire.....the both of them.

The reason that chance comes about is because they both just watched as Toney nodded it over to his team mate...they got to be doing better.

I'm not downplaying it mate, I'm the guy's biggest fan but today it's been dire.....the both of them.

The reason that chance comes about is because they both just watched as Toney nodded it over to his team mate...they got to be doing better.
I agree the defence as whole hasn't been good at all.
Klopp is probably pissed off. I think we'll see a more motivated and concentrated side in the second half.

Jones has been very good, IMO. Shout out to Matip for bailing us out the shit early on.

VVD had the worst twenty minutes I've seen since Aston Villa humiliation.

I think we may need Origi and Tsimikas later on. There's plenty of space for crossing.

Frustrating that we couldn't go into half time with a lead of some sort.

We usually come out hot for the first 15/20 after a first half like that, 2 quick goals please

Great cross Robbo, 1 of you had to score.

header completely missed the header and then touch from Jota awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom