• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pleased to see Lovren can take the piss out of himself. Gave me a very different impression to how I’d thought of him.
But some serious man-love going on here.

Yah some of their interactions were brilliant - just a real 'feel good' vibe to this team.

There are rumours that the Pope passed away this morning…..
I was just trying to list all the omens :

Royal wedding
Beaten by scum at Old Toilet with the same player scoring both goals for them
London team won the FA cup
Cant quite work out how the Pope is still alive, especially when we had 20,000 agents in Rome a couple of weeks ago, but he's surely on the way out
I'm travelling to Kiev via Istanbul
Just got a text from a mate who got a late ticket and is travelling via Rome
I assume there's a few going via London and/or Paris
The LFC meetup place in Kiev is Shev"I cant get one past Jerzy"chenko square

Any others?

Its in the bag

Any others?

Its in the bag

The second film in a Star Wars trilogy was released the year before.

Liverpool have always won a trophy the year following the release of film number 2 of 3.

Really?
_101656282_liv_rmsquadvalue.png

We beat City - a better team than this Real one - home and away in this comp.

I get Real are no fucking mugs, and their last 3-4 years in this comp suggests they're rightly favourites, but we've no need to fear. We can truly beat anyone - including this Real side.

Whether we do or not is another matter. The first goal on Saturday dictates the entire game. We get it, and we could end up getting 3 or 4. They get it, and we're just about fucked.

That's it so, Real will go 1-0 up and we'll win 5-1

WTF. My colleague has a dull radiostation on in the background, some Commercial stuff playing song that you somehow can listen to bu forget they excist 6 Seconds after they tuned out (now they play "Man on the moon" so you know what I mean). News bulletins every hour and hardly anyone talking in between the songs even. All in the sudden they talked about CL final in their sports bulletin, and I sharpened my ears. And believe or not, the inteview Object they somehow had got some comments from is Dejan Lovren talking about how we should stop Ronaldo and that we allways can score goals. Thats it. This is done. Fuck it. I think I never heard the bloke talk before, just read that he had been talking to media before games. And now he comes crawling into my head from the least expecting Source ever. We surely will fuck this up now?

WTF. My colleague has a dull radiostation on in the background, some Commercial stuff playing song that you somehow can listen to bu forget they excist 6 Seconds after they tuned out (now they play "Man on the moon" so you know what I mean). News bulletins every hour and hardly anyone talking in between the songs even. All in the sudden they talked about CL final in their sports bulletin, and I sharpened my ears. And believe or not, the inteview Object they somehow had got some comments from is Dejan Lovren talking about how we should stop Ronaldo and that we allways can score goals. Thats it. This is done. Fuck it. I think I never heard the bloke talk before, just read that he had been talking to media before games. And now he comes crawling into my head from the least expecting Source ever. We surely will fuck this up now?
Mate, you should have bottled this up. Swallowed this poison yourself. Pretended like it never happened.

ALL MUST BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF BIG EARS!

You know this.

Mate, you should have bottled this up. Swallowed this poison yourself. Pretended like it never happened.

ALL MUST BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF BIG EARS!

You know this.

Well it was really low. And some very light voice talking in the background. No way it could have been Lovren on Norwegian radio? It was probably not about CL at all.... Probably some cross country skiing stuff. We have a lot of People participating in that sport. Must be my brain fucking With me….. Should definately been easier on the absint yesterday? Soz for the drama!

I'll stupidly take the bait at those cunts at the BBC and make a half arsed guess at their starting 11 value and what it would go for if the said players were made available for transfer. Just their starting 11, not the 'squad value'.

Navas(32) - 20mill
Carvajal(26) - 40mill
Verane(25) - 60mill
Ramos(32) - 70mill
Marcelo(30) - 60mill
Casemiro(26) - 70mill
Modric(33) - 30mill
Kroos(28) - 70mill
Asensio(22) - 70mill
Bale - 70mill
Ronaldo - 80mill

That's about the 640mill straight off the bat just for the starting 11.

They're having a Giraffe with our £754mill

I'll stupidly take the bait at those cunts at the BBC and make a half arsed guess at their starting 11 value and what it would go for if the said players were made available for transfer. Just their starting 11, not the 'squad value'.

Navas(32) - 20mill
Carvajal(26) - 40mill
Verane(25) - 60mill
Ramos(32) - 70mill
Marcelo(30) - 60mill
Casemiro(26) - 70mill
Modric(33) - 30mill
Kroos(28) - 70mill
Asensio(22) - 70mill
Bale - 70mill
Ronaldo - 80mill

That's about the 640mill straight off the bat just for the starting 11.

They're having a Giraffe with our £754mill

I agree that PSG and Man City would be able to pay 70 mill for a few of those guys. But in the general market it is not easy to defend that valuation. It is also tied Down to contract length?

Royal wedding
Beaten by scum at Old Toilet with the same player scoring both goals for them
London team won the FA cup
Cant quite work out how the Pope is still alive, especially when we had 20,000 agents in Rome a couple of weeks ago, but he's surely on the way out
I'm travelling to Kiev via Istanbul
Just got a text from a mate who got a late ticket and is travelling via Rome
I assume there's a few going via London and/or Paris
The LFC meetup place in Kiev is Shev"I cant get one past Jerzy"chenko square

Any others?

Its in the bag

I was born in 1981 when we played Madrid and and Im going the final this year against Madrid.

I dont know what that means like. Am I going to die?

Right, off the airport for the first leg in Berlin. Probably forgot everything. But I have got your ticket @Piedro

LATERS GUYS. xxx

Dont get too fucked up tonight at the Arctics. I'll be there about 11am tomorrow and fucking bouncing so youze had best be on form.

Laters buddy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom