• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - PL - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work rate was amazing today. Worries about the midfield didn't bother us, in fact I'd say that's the best midfield performance work rate wise all season. Milly, Keita and Hendo all 3 were fantastic today.

Most complete Keita performance I've seen.

Barring one bizarre shot when we had men over, everything he did today oozed class.

He looked like a black Thiago with his ball control and passing into space.

Let's hope he is coming into form at the right time for us.

Keita is always has the ability and engine. A load of injuries scattered across his time with us has really held him back. Is he top drawer? No. But he’s much better than many would have you believe

I don't think anyone ever doubted he is a good player. I don't think we got what we expected, there were alot of Stevie G type comparisons when he was joining. Klopp has been amazingly indulgent with him, when at times he didn't derserve it. Having him and Thiago fit has been a massive difference.

1. Diaz
2. Milner
3. Keita

Gomez and Robbo were good.

But you could probably make an argument for any of those 5.

Looks like he may be leaving us ...

278581848_420906936705429_4663368835027694501_n.jpg

I think he came off thinking he can’t do it anymore. I was listening to carragher about when he knew it was time. It just wasn’t the pace, but you can’t jump as high, hit the ball as hard and react as quick as you want. Once that doubt creeps in you are done at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom