• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (h) - Wed 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We will remember it for years and years. I'm not 100% sure they all believed until the end but from now on we have to as we showed again it is possible."

Who's that aimed at ?
Maybe they shouldn’t serve up a shit sandwich as a starter and I might stay for the main course.

304798795_10161506795402573_2206219677909171279_n.jpg

That midfield is still useless against most teams in the division, low block or not. You did get a glimpse of what might be when Elliott came off the flank, though. Take on your man, look after the ball, and pass not just to get rid of it.

I haven't been on the Trent is crap bandwagon until last night but he was awful. Caused their goal and was drifting about like he's got other things on his mind

That pass for the goal was ridiculously bad and the way our right side got ripped for their disallowed goal was very reminiscent of what happened at United.

It was a great result last night, but it took us ages to wake up and all of the issues that have been there of late were never more apparent. We won't win fuck all this season unless we get our act together at the back. Trent is in horrible form and is frankly, a fucking laughable defender.

What is Pitaluga doing there? I thought he was out on loan
Good spot. Seems to be doing really well on loan too.

Probably a decent sign for squad moral if he's turning up to watch us play. Thiago and Nunez where there too, so it's also possible it was a club mandate (some sort of get everyone together as we are under pressure type thing).

Good spot. Seems to be doing really well on loan too.

Probably a decent sign for squad moral if he's turning up to watch us play. Thiago and Nunez where there too, so it's also possible it was a club mandate (some sort of get everyone together as we are under pressure type thing).

It is but, given the kind of spirit Klopp ignited in the club when he arrived, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they too were there of their own free choice.

This is a lovely read on a Thursday morning

Only way to ever stop this is to stop the clock every time the ball goes out of play. Shorten the halves to either 30 or 35 minutes.

When the buzzer goes. Next time there is a stoppage (unless a penalty) time is up.

Keys has so much hatred.. gooooood... goooooooooooood.

97.09 is the 98th minute.

Just like when you score after 10 seconds it's always 1st minute.

But we didn't play three extra minutes did we? He didn't say, "They scored on 97 minutes and 10 seconds", he used the wording to his advantage and to fit his narrative, just like every newslet did.

So, the perception then is that we played three minutes extra to what was added. The five minutes added is up to the ref's timekeeping, so it could have essentially been 5 minutes and 59 seconds, but it goes down as 5 minutes added time.

So to score on 97 minutes and 10 seconds means he added on somewhere between 1 minute 11 seconds - 2 minutes and 10 seconds, or whatever. So ergo, the timekeeping was probably right, given how long their player was down for during additional time. They calculated he was down for about 90 seconds, so that falls within that timescale.

Elliot was really good, as was Fabio when he came on. It's great to have some wonderkids on the pitch, with their passion and their drive. Diaz is another one who brings that eagerness and explosiveness. It seems that's what we do not have enough of recently, our experienced players seems too cool for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom