• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (H) - Sat - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the CL has City feeling down and out, this will have served as a nice pick me up.

Ah well, this was always going to be the tricky game for us. It’s just super annoying because we had so much possession and failed to really threaten.

For me TAA was the worse Liverpool player on the pitch
Has been really poor his last couple of game.
If we start him against Real we are screwed

I still can’t believe how we didn’t bother defending for their goal. We had enough players back and just stopped playing

I think it was some kind of collective brain freeze or stupor - everyone was waiting to see what Kane would do instead of getting back into positions and doing their jobs. It’s purely psychological; can’t fix it with coaching.

The only plus is if we won’t be going all out for the league, we should be fresher for the up-coming finals

I think it was some kind of collective brain freeze or stupor - everyone was waiting to see what Kane would do instead of getting back into positions and doing their jobs. It’s purely psychological; can’t fix it with coaching.
It was Trents fault. He needed to take one for the team and didn't.

It was one of those games that was crying out for a moment of brilliance from one of our forwards, that never came.

It felt like a game we were going to lose for much of the second half.
Even at one all it felt like Spurs would nick one on the break and they should have at the death.
Unlikely, but that point won might still be important.

It's frustrating, but Spurs were perfectly placed to get something today with a well drilled counter attacking side, strong manager and 7 days to prepare.

Ultimately we were not bad, but not sharp enough against a diligent back five who defended really well.

General points:

Surprised Origi didn't get on.

Thiago looked tired.

Diaz was sensational. Salah mostly average.

For me TAA was the worse Liverpool player on the pitch
Has been really poor his last couple of game.
If we start him against Real we are screwed

His defending wasn’t any worse than Robbo’s but he wasn’t on his game when he had the ball

It's frustrating, but Spurs were perfectly placed to get something today with a well drilled counter attacking side, strong manager and 7 days to prepare.

Ultimately we were not bad, but not sharp enough against a diligent back five who defended really well.

General points:

Thiago looked tired.

Salah was fucking shite

I know I said it earlier. But trent and kostas kept pumping the ball in to sub 6 foot players. Was never going to work against Spurs. Needed Origi. Can't win them all I guess.
To be fair, Jota has been boss in the air for us.

General points:

Thiago looked tired.

Salah mostly average since January, he needs to sign or say he ain’t as it’s costing us dearly.

The only consolation was that City were going to win all their games anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom