• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Watford (h) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it:

I don't think Trent is that hurt to be honest. Southgate announced that Walker wouldn't be picked because he wanted to test two younger fullbacks (Trent and Reece), but he would be picked later.
I think Klopp just said fuck that and pulled Trent. Cause why the fuck is Southgate helping City by letting Walker rest?!

Updating my predicted team to:

Ali

Trent
Matip
Virgil
Robbo

Fabs
Thiago
Hendo

Salah
Bobby
Jota

I could see the benefit in playing Konate & Matip to rest VVD but this doesn’t need to be a high energy game for Virgil if we go ahead early.

Agreed, and I dont think Virgil was very tired after the international games either. He opted to play against Germany and not be rested. He was given the choice and I'm guessing he was in some dialogue with the club as well.

Mo will start. He won’t miss 2 LFC games in a row while being fit especially with a chance to get over that penalty miss fresh in mind. He won’t sit on the bench to stew.
Watch Jurgen bench him now ;)

Salah and Mané didn’t play against Forest because we preempted their international commitments. So both may play, then do benfica in the first leg, beat city then rest for the second leg.

We’re getting beat. Thanks guardian.

[article]With Trent Alexander-Arnold injured, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané still physically and emotionally recuperating from Tuesday’s World Cup qualifying playoff in Dakar – complete with extra time, penalties and laser beams – various South Americans making late returns from distant internationals and the first leg of a Champions League quarter-final to come on Tuesday, there could hardly be a better time for a plucky underdog to turn up at Anfield. But even allowing for the massive advantages the division’s leading clubs hold over the upstarts, Watford’s record at their grounds is abysmal: in all competitions since 1990 the Hornets have played away at Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United a combined 38 times, equivalent to one full top-flight season (albeit one with a particularly savage fixture list). In this notional season they have earned a total of six points, with 34 defeats and a single victory, at Anfield under Graham Taylor in 1999.
[/article]

Only messing. Early kick off after an international break against relegation battlers would usually be a recipe for disaster. But we’re fucking boss and they’re shit. We’ll twat these. 7-0 win.

Has anyone used DANZ subscription from outside Canada (with a VPN), I was wordering before if I subscribe to them if it functions well?

Has anyone used DANZ subscription from outside Canada (with a VPN), I was wordering before if I subscribe to them if it functions well?
Can't help with the question, but be aware of this

Last edited:
I tried and couldn’t even get through to paying with a vpn. They’ve got that locked down.

Huge banana skin. Everyone knackered after the internationals, Watford fighting for their lives, Owl face back at Anfield to prove a point. Points dropped all day and loads of injuries.

And don't forget Burnley losing 0-12 to Citeh which will completely fuck GD up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom