• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Weds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not started the 2nd half well, and we're giving them much more of the ball. Concerning but also expected

Lots of games thick and fast. We look thin in attack all of a sudden, so I see the logic to some degree, but a bird in the hand and all that, and I can easily see us fucking this up and not having much option to go for another goal.

Lots of games thick and fast. We look thin in attack all of a sudden, so I see the logic to some degree, but a bird in the hand and all that, and I can easily see us fucking this up and not having much option to go for another goal.
Yeah, but West Ham will be chasing a goal. Salah will score within the next 5 mins

We look less capable since the subs. Absorbing pressure and looking to play a basic through ball. No possession football.

Jones is a solid player but I dont see a long-term future for him at Liverpool other than as a squad player. My guess is he will play well enough to be wanted by a mid-team and we will sell him.

Fabinhos come on and nearly fucked up 100% of things he's been involved in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom