• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Relegation battle

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who goes down along with Sheff U & Burnley?

• Luton

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Palace

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Forest

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Normally I don't pay too much attention to the other half but it's looking spicy with quite a few clubs within 5 points off drop zone.
Sheffield Utd, not sure why they re-hired that failure....but he isn't going to be thier savior.
The Appt of Hodge seems to have made Palace worse.
Sheffield United are good as relegated. Burnley face Man City, Liverpool and then Arsenal as their next set of fixtures. That's possibly 9 points dropped there.
Luton, Everton, Brentford, Forest and Palace fight it out to the 3rd place bottom finish.

Can I change my vote? :ROFLMAO:

Looks like it's between Palace, Forest and Everton now.

All I can say is that there might be a small chance that Luton knock City out of the FA Cup

If Luton do stay up, it'll be a fantastic performance. I heard somewhere that they've gone with a multi year plan, with an expectation of going straight down again, with an eye to making some cash and getting a solid base to get a more sustained period when they get promoted a second time. Lots of clubs over spend when they first come up, get relegated anyway, and have to rebuild a new squad again, and often end up in a worse spot. If they manage to stay up, with the approach they've gone with, it'd be amazing for them.

With Everton and Forest potentially facing a points deduction, Burnley might stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom