• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Relegation Thread - Which 3 go down?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Relegation Thread - Which 3 go down?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that keeps me interested in having anything to do with football again until early August is hoping that those horrible bitter blue bastardds go down. Though I know they usually find a way to scramble free of danger late on, and I'm trying not to get excited, 'coz it never happens, this season there aren't three clearly worse teams... There's one, maybe two, but then there are several teams equally bad, including them, so they may not get the rub of the green this year. Yes, Leeds and Leicester are gash, but where do these cunts get many more points than them? It's only goal difference right now, FFS.

How is Leeds run in terrible?
Us at home - 3 points

Then they have Leicester Fulham West Ham Bournemouth.

A terrible Spurs side at home who I also see them beating.

Newcastle will be tough and City they’ll likely get hammered.

How is Leeds run in terrible?
Us at home - 3 points

Then they have Leicester Fulham West Ham Bournemouth.

A terrible Spurs side at home who I also see them beating.

Newcastle will be tough and City they’ll likely get hammered.
Fulham away, West Ham away, Bournemouth away ... and all three are showing some form. City, Liverpool, Spurs and Newcastle. Even their home game against Leicester will be like a cup final. Yeah, easy peasy. They'll do well to stay ahead of Everton + Leicester the way they are playing, a hammering 1-5 at home to Palace FFS.

Leeds will be close, but ultimately fine. The inevitable win tonight will get them fired up

Fulham away, West Ham away, Bournemouth away ... and all three are showing some form. City, Liverpool, Spurs and Newcastle. Even their home game against Leicester will be like a cup final. Yeah, easy peasy. They'll do well to stay ahead of Everton + Leicester the way they are playing, a hammering 1-5 at home to Palace FFS.

I didn't say it's easy peasy but it's far from fucking terrible either.

Fuham without Mitrovic will be very up and down...you say they're 1 of 3 teams showing form yet before Everton they lost to West Ham & Bournemouth.

West Ham showing form. Really? They were pretty dire 1st half yesterday until they got a pen which brought them back into it.....they were pretty dire midweek too against a championship equivalent side....they also got pummelled by 5 goals recently.

I'd say Bournemouth are the only real team of the 3 showing any kind of form and Leeds boast a much stronger squad and should be winning that.

I didn't say it's easy peasy but it's far from fucking terrible either.

Fuham without Mitrovic will be very up and down...you say they're 1 of 3 teams showing form yet before Everton they lost to West Ham & Bournemouth.

West Ham showing form. Really? They were pretty dire 1st half yesterday until they got a pen which brought them back into it.....they were pretty dire midweek too against a championship equivalent side....they also got pummelled by 5 goals recently.

I'd say Bournemouth are the only real team of the 3 showing any kind of form and Leeds boast a much stronger squad and should be winning that.
Fulham just won 1-3 at Everton, who actually have a decent home record, without Mitrovic. So yeah they are very hit or miss but they are at home. Oh and they beat Leeds 2-0 at home in the FAC.

West Ham's only recent defeats have come to Top 6 clubs, in between they have (all matches) wins over Fulham & Southampton and draws with Villa and Arsenal, so yeah, that's decent for a relegation threatened team. And they are at home.

Bournemouth 5 wins out of 7 and guess what, they too are at home.

I wouldn't bet on Leeds to win ANY of those.

Fulham just won 1-3 at Everton, who actually have a decent home record, without Mitrovic. So yeah they are very hit or miss but they are at home. Oh and they beat Leeds 2-0 at home in the FAC.

West Ham's only recent defeats have come to Top 6 clubs, in between they have (all matches) wins over Fulham & Southampton and draws with Villa and Arsenal, so yeah, that's decent for a relegation threatened team. And they are at home.

Bournemouth 5 wins out of 7 and guess what, they too are at home.

I wouldn't bet on Leeds to win ANY of those.

Some people really don't know what playing an in form team means do they.

Leeds are very capable of going to any of those 3 clubs and winning.....only Bournemouth are the in form side (who knows if they still will be when the 2 meet).

You can't take anything from their FA cup meeting, both teams made about 8-9 changes....Southampton beat Palace in the cup not long ago then Palace went there and beat them 2-0

They recently went to Wolves and beat them handily, a Wolves side that went on to beat Chelsea and Brentford at home.

They got a point against the in form side in the country, Brighton.

And in recent games they're defeats have come against Palace Arsenal & Chelsea.

Let's see what they do tonight & how that changes the entire flow to this discussion.

Some people really don't know what playing an in form team means do they.

Leeds are very capable of going to any of those 3 clubs and winning.....only Bournemouth are the in form side (who knows if they still will be when the 2 meet).

You can't take anything from their FA cup meeting, both teams made about 8-9 changes....Southampton beat Palace in the cup not long ago then Palace went there and beat them 2-0

They recently went to Wolves and beat them handily, a Wolves side that went on to beat Chelsea and Brentford at home.

They got a point against the in form side in the country, Brighton.

And in recent games they're defeats have come against Palace Arsenal & Chelsea.

Let's see what they do tonight & how that changes the entire flow to this discussion.
And some people clearly don't know what 'form' means when talking about relegation threatened teams - or the advantage of playing at home against your rivals.

And some people clearly don't know what 'form' means when talking about relegation threatened teams - or the advantage of playing at home against your rivals.
Form accounts for both home and away....you don't say Liverpool are in good form because they're home form is top 4 calibre and away form is relegation standard.

Fulham aren't a relegation threatened team....they're not a team either in form or off form.

Currently you only have 3-4 in form teams in the league....Villa, Brighton, Newcastle & City....could maybe stretch that to Palace if they avoid defeat next game.

Form accounts for both home and away....you don't say Liverpool are in good form because they're home form is top 4 calibre and away form is relegation standard.

Fulham aren't a relegation threatened team....they're not a team either in form or off form.

Currently you only have 3-4 in form teams in the league....Villa, Brighton, Newcastle & City....could maybe stretch that to Palace if they avoid defeat next game.
You've just proved my point.

You've just proved my point.
So we've just gone round and round in circles only to eventually agree on what being a team in form is? Not a waste on either of our times at all was it. :rolleyes:

Guess we'll just have to disagree on the level of difficulty of games Leeds have between now and next month.

Here's a question for you all.

Say our game tonight against Leeds was the last game of the season, Leeds win secures their safety and sends Everton down.....given we have nothing to play for....do you approve of us purposely giving the game to Leeds?

Here's a question for you all.

Say our game tonight against Leeds was the last game of the season, Leeds win secures their safety and sends Everton down.....given we have nothing to play for....do you approve of us purposely giving the game to Leeds?

Providing it's 100% proven by time travel we can't get top 4.....Yes.

We're fucked and winding the season down. We've already lost at home to these cunts, so fuck it.

Providing it's 100% proven by time travel we can't get top 4.....Yes.

We're fucked and winding the season down. We've already lost at home to these cunts, so fuck it.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, because that's what we would need to prove 100% we can't get top 4.....nothing to do with dropping 30 points to relegation fodder teams.

That said I appreciate your honesty and would agree wholeheartedly...only bit of satisfaction I can indulge myself in now is seeing the other half go down.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, because that's what we would need to prove 100% we can't get top 4.....nothing to do with dropping 30 points to relegation fodder teams.

That said I appreciate your honesty and would agree wholeheartedly...only bit of satisfaction I can indulge myself in now is seeing the other half go down.

Don't get me wrong I know it's highly improbable for us to get cl, borderline impossible. Until it's mathematically impossible however...

If we can't get 4th. Fuck it. It's a new novelty to see them go down

Don't get me wrong I know it's highly improbable for us to get cl, borderline impossible. Until it's mathematically impossible however...

If we can't get 4th. Fuck it. It's a new novelty to see them go down

If we drop points today, we should play the kids against Forest.

I don't want us to drop points but if we do, we should punish the shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom