• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Relegation Thread - Which 3 go down?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Relegation Thread - Which 3 go down?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that Everton lucks out again by three teams being even more shittier than them? Cause it feels like they're displaying relegation form

How is it that Everton lucks out again by three teams being even more shittier than them? Cause it feels like they're displaying relegation form
Leicester will get out of it, stop wetting your knickers.

The 3 lowest scorers will go.

Have you checked their schedule? They've got a way out.
Have you seen Leicester's? They have more ways out.

Away at Palace - L
Newcastle at home - L
Leicester away - Let's say a D
Brighton away - a fucking big L
Man C away - as above.
Wolves away - Let's say a D
Bournemouth home - Maybe a W

Southampton are going, probably Forest, then either Leicester or Leeds. And Leeds have got 4 points on them, despite being abysmal.

Anyone changing their votes?

343669716_3396456813927435_3722764395388555186_n.png

Re-post as I posted in the wrong thread:

Yes we've done this before in this thread where I said there's a strong chance of Everton being relegated simply because they have a very very tough run in and that for Leicester so long as they didn't lose last night they should stay up. Yesterday's point may have saved Everton from relegation however.

I expect Everton to lose their next three games (A-Brighton, H-City, A-Wolves who have a very good home record vs Everton with one of the worst) and depending on Leeds & Forest everything will likely be on that last home game to inform Bournemouth. If they beat Bournemouth then that's 29+3 = 32 pts (GD currently -25). Current form : LLDLD

Forest have a huge game coming up next at H-Southampton, the way Forest are playing I expect them to win that (hopefully), then A-Chelsea isn't a given for CFC but let's say Forest lose that and then lose at H-Arsenal. Last match is A-Palace which could go either way as we've often seen in games where one team is safe and mentally on holiday, maybe a draw. Maximum for Forest is 30 pts now +3+1 = 34 pts (GD currently -32). Current form : LLLWL

As I said earlier Leeds are in massive trouble with likely losses to A-City and H-Newcastle coming up. Then A-West Ham could go either way with West Ham safe and Leeds desperate. Last game is H-Spurs which should suit Spurs' counter-attacking play against an open Leeds side and Spurs likely still fighting for a European slot. I'm going to say Leeds find a way to get 1 point from those last two games : 30 pts now +1 = 31 pts (GD currently -24). If any team is going to save Everton it's Leeds who need to pick up surprise points somewhere (West Ham or Spurs). Current form : LLLDL

Leicester are A-Fulham (could go either way), H-Liverpool (expect us to win), A-Newcastle (lose) and finally H-West Ham where they could pick up 1 or 3 pts. Based on current form and their goal scoring ability I can see them winning a game against either Fulham or West Ham. 30 pts now +3 = 33 pts (GD currently -13). If it comes down to GD they are by far the best of those bottom 5 teams. Current form : LLWDD

Southampton, Leeds and Everton to go down.

Last edited:
I agree with Froggy, looks like Leicester's goal difference will save them, I also think Forest's piss poor GD will doom them.

I think Leeds are in a massive doom spiral, and I just can't help believing that Everton are going to creep out of it, leaving Forest to go down.

Saints, Leeds and Forest to go down I'm afraid.

I agree with Froggy, looks like Leicester's goal difference will save them, I also think Forest's piss poor GD will doom them.
Just had a look at Leeds schedule. They're screwed.
Everton are gonna luck out again.

Sticking with Forest Everton & Southampton although it does look pretty bleak for Leeds.

With their home atmosphere I feel they could beat Spurs handily last game of the season & don't know why but feel that could gain another point or 2 against Newcastle at home and Hammers away. They're 100% going to sack Gracia and how fitting would it be Fat Sam coming in and saving them at Everton's expense.

For sure there's gonna be a twist or 2 no one sees coming.

No way Everton go down. The universe couldn't possibly give us that.
Almost read that as "couldn't possibly forgive us for that"

Was like, we're well past the point of that now Seany lad....Universe can fuck itself anyhow.

I think Leeds are in a massive doom spiral, and I just can't help believing that Everton are going to creep out of it, leaving Forest to go down.

Saints, Leeds and Forest to go down I'm afraid.

Tend to agree. I think Everton squeak by on the failure of others.

It's too late for Southampton, and Leeds are in a burning airplane with no tail and a dead pilot.

That leaves Forest, Leicester and Everton. Everton just need to do better than one of these teams.

Forest have lost nine of their last eleven games, despite playing well. They just don't seem to have that extra quality/grit to get through. I think they get two points in their last four (saints and Palace)

Leiceister will probably get two points, against Fulham and us, only to fall to a Bowen brace on the last day. They get destroyed by Newcastle of course.

Everton will draw with Brighton and wolves, and Jordan Pickford still eke them out a 1-0 over Bournemouth-on-the-beach on the last day.

Final standings
16. Everton
17. Leicester
18. Forest
19. Southampton
20. Leeds

Pickford howler to take Everton down.

*prays*
In fairness, running his mouth off normally leads to a calamity with him. That time he criticised Allison's play he had an absolute disaster the next game if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom