• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2nd Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the final same day as the missus' birthday. Bloody hell, god!
I said to Bex the other day "Gotta sort out where to the final if we get there"

She replied, "No, we're away at the caravan". I just laughed & pointed out there was a damn good reason I booked it from the following Monday not Friday 26th as she'd originally requested & that was in case we got the CL Final.

You think she'd know me by now.

Mo looks like the player he was back at Roma. Anyone worried?

Not really.

What I am worried about is that we've conceded six goals in the last 10 minutes of our last three games out of four.

That's totally shit defending, whatever way you look at it, and Real will be licking their lips. We can't rely on Virgil to do everything

Not really.

What I am worried about is that we've conceded six goals in the last 10 minutes of our last three games out of four.

That's totally shit defending, whatever way you look at it, and Real will be licking their lips. We can't rely on Virgil to do everything
Think we were exhausted. Mentally, physically, emotionally, etc.

We'll have a week or so rest before the final.

We just need to get 2points from 2 and we're double safety golden

Nah. It's the stadium that took him back to last year.
He'll be back once we play in a stadium he hasn't played in in previous years.
Oooops... we're playing at Stamford Bridge next

You can all thank me for my reverse jinx in the other thread.

It’s the only thing that saw us through...

Every time I see big Virgil I think about all the shit he caused at Southampton and how he would be knee deep in a relegation battle right now if he hadn't pushed for the move.

He must be delighted

No. I said he shoudl have been rested vs. Stoke - you can't play all of the attack in each and every game in both PL and CL. He was knackered and will right as rain to score a hattrick vs. Real. Not looking good for him vs. Chelsea though.

We've got poorer and rather slack ever since City. Pure tiredness. Luckily we have a 2 week gap between Brighton and the final.
Get a point off Chelsea this weekend and the season is over. We could play any cunt vs Brighton.

Klopp needs to fuck off this obsession with Klavan/ 3 cbs from 80 minutes on, someone on here tried defending it but it neverrrrrr works.

We seriously need a top cb to cme play with big Virg

Not really.

We've got poorer and rather slack ever since City. Pure tiredness. Luckily we have a 2 week gap between Brighton and the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom