• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2nd Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're sure as fuck gonna be underdogs this time too.

Real Madrid haven't lost a European final since 1983.

Klopp hasn't won a final.

Them's some damning stats we have to overturn right there. But that's the way we tend to do it.

We're sure as fuck gonna be underdogs this time too.

Real Madrid haven't lost a European final since 1983.

Klopp hasn't won a final.

Them's some damning stats we have to overturn right there. But that's the way we tend to do it.

They're usually the stats shit teams overturn when playing us.

I'm forever the pessimist but we are going to win the Final

They were shite. Dream on if you think otherwise. This team can play football. I'm not a Newcastle supporter. I want us to win in style. I saw us do it three and a bit times before.

Most reports have it that there was nothing even remotely stylish about our wins in 78 and 81, and 84 was positively grim.

Of course, I'm not old enough to remember.

Not really.

What I am worried about is that we've conceded six goals in the last 10 minutes of our last three games out of four.

That's totally shit defending, whatever way you look at it, and Real will be licking their lips. We can't rely on Virgil to do everything

We'll need to be 6 up before we can relax in the final

Most reports have it that there was nothing even remotely stylish about our wins in 78 and 81, and 84 was positively grim.

You've returned from goosestepping your frightful hobligon ways over Europe for THIS contribution???? It really wasn't worth it.

Me you. Standards.

Honestly don't get it. Surely the reaction of others in this thread can give you an inkling that your opinion is a bit, well, out there?

I wasn't born during the other cup final wins, but 05 was the happiest day of my life. Surely winning it, in the position we were in, with the team we had, makes it even sweeter than the times we won it with the best team in the world? To say that team were fools and contemptible or whatever you said is just bizarre.

They were shite. Dream on if you think otherwise. This team can play football. I'm not a Newcastle supporter. I want us to win in style. I saw us do it three and a bit times before.

Aha so unless a team plays beautiful attacking football they are shite.

Wtaf?

There was an element of luck in the final of course but fuck me you don't fluke your way past that many teams.

I want us to win it, in style is a bonus.

I can't believe I'm the one accused of being a UTD supporter when we have fans we lost the greatest European Final of all time.

:stunnedface:

Why hasn't SCM gone completely fucking apeshit? Are we reflecting our average age of 50somethibg?

Because beneath all the fact nerves everyone fully expected us to go through.

I've expected it for 12 months.

What a great feeling to have a trophy to play for post the league ending.

Don't blame people who saw your team win something fair and square. Hope it happens again.

Oh I'm sorry we cheated in the final did we?

I can't actually believe this coming from you when you go apeshit over some negative comments regarding the players.

I was going to say something like that as that was the impression I've got watching replays.

In other news, are you black? Have you lost a limb?

Are you still nice in person?

Who's next?

Paddy? Fox?

Some moaning cunts on here. Yes it's slightly disappointing we lost the game and yes it was too close for comfort but the first team is down to its bare bones. Fantastic achievement even if we don't win it. Enjoy the fact we're in the Final given we were close to extinction under Hicks and Gillett. We'll have two weeks rest before the final.

Some moaning cunts on here. Yes it's slightly disappointing we lost the game and yes it was too close for comfort but the first team is down to its bare bones. Fantastic achievement even if we don't win it. Enjoy the fact we're in the Final given we were close to extinction under Hicks and Gillett. We'll have two weeks rest before the final.

Two likes!!

We are in the big dance again after looking like we'd never get back there pre Klopp.

I think we all know the limitations and capabilities of this team.
It's time to get Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom