• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Snake spleen deciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason

ΛΩΔ
Stop Posting match threads You blocked Arsenal you failed to help Leeds but you very nearly made us draw to Forrest I blame Wizz for letting you have yet another free run .

I have worked with great effort to get us these points but I am stopping have done nothing re west ham because of you . I have only asked for one goal. Which will give your cold sciend freinds a delammha . what to do.

Again stop posting match threads. One Nill.

Here he is. The devil incarnate to poison the well.

Begone foul demon

Jesus didn't cash out the moment the Roman legionnaires turned up. I think you'll find that was Judas. Learn the scriptures before you proselytise @Fabio!

Perhaps Dreamy saw the truth before all of us. Perhaps that was his kicking the gambling dens/markets in the synagogue. You are blinded by your hatred to see the glory laid before us

Dreamys unwavering belief in Salah has given Lazarus a new lease of life as the seasons gone on.

Do your job! So I don't have to. Stop him.

I strongly suggest you take your blasphemy against the true naughty boy of our site - before we force you into a room with Nikeser, Ryan & anfieldanfield for a game of "Who's ass is it anyways".

This new Juice prophet has potential.
I'm a bit concerned he doesn't have more followers.
What's he got to do!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom