• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bolton.... (match thread FA Cup 4th round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers needs to earn his money here & work out how to translate this possession into goal scoring chances.

Their basic plan of letting us have the ball & freezing out sterling in the final third is working too well.

Rodgers needs to earn his money here & work out how to translate this possession into goal scoring chances.

Their basic plan of letting us have the ball & freezing out sterling in the final third is working too well.
We need to have a striker who moves around the box when we're on the edge

Sterling is very static

Mignolet being sweeps!

Not surprising but we've looked pretty toothless every time we've started with 2 fullbacks in this 3.4.3

This seems to be turning into one of those games where the defending team throws so many bodies across shots or our players in the box, we'll end up relying on a wickedly deflected shot or an own goal off a low cross to take the lead.

Well that was complete shite. No-one bar Sakho and Can having a good game. Coutinho, Lallana and especially Sterling giving the ball way far far too easily. Sterling has given it away something like 10 out of 15 touches (I was counting at one time).

I didn't think we were bad at all, we've certainly played some rapid stuff going forward we just need a little more sharpness up front.

I'm optimistic we will find it and win through.

Idiot of a commentator... Pretty sure markovic has never played lwb. Played all of December there you melon

Amazing how Markovic has progressed since the Bournemouth game (and in a position I'd never have expected to suit him).

As for commentators, Old Faithful's on in the other room and the commentator on 5Live has been pronouncing Ming's surname "MIGG-no-lay" all game.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom