• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the player but, Henderson is built to be a DM enforcer and not much more, he has the energy and strength to harass, break up attacks, win the ball and make a safe unsexy pass to a skilled CM no more than 10 meters in front of him.

I don't know about that. He's been a part of most of our goals. His running power and strength definitely comes in handy. When he's was on form he had earned any of the starting central midfield roles and did not look out of place in the team that scored 101 goals.

Even though he got that assist, Hendo is really bothering me with his sideways and back passes.

Hendo showed us beyond any doubt that he has a good eye for the deep pass. He needs to be at center and he needs movement. Clearly the boy has his limitations and wouldn't see much daylight in Madrid... But look at our squad. We need him, and Yes - I would absolutely love to see him in the center with Lucas.

I don't know about that. He's been a part of most of our goals. His running power and strength definitely comes in handy. When he's was on form he had earned any of the starting central midfield roles and did not look out of place in the team that scored 101 goals.

I hear you, but even Pascoe looked good with last years set up.

I'd go as far as saying we would have won the league had he not been sent off.
Last season he was one of our most important players.

Henderson has crawled back into his shell a bit this season, he's not trusting himself to do more than retain possession with a simple pass most of the time.

He's capable of a lot more

I'd go as far as saying we would have won the league had he not been sent off.
Last season he was one of our most important players.

Very possible. I do wonder what's up with him. He might be playing through an injury as he just isn't the same. He definitely hasn't shown the same stamina this year as he did in prior years. Would it be possible for the World Cup to still be affecting him?

I would never give up on him though. He's earned my faith. 2 goals, 3 assists this year - he's definitely still contributing. Just, like most players, needs to be manager better. Also, I must say I'd be interested in playing Can more after what he has shown us so far.

Henderson has crawled back into his shell a bit this season, he's not trusting himself to do more than retain possession with a simple pass most of the time.

He's capable of a lot more

Let's hope that's true for most of them. But I agree on Hendo

Lallana,Couthinho and Lazar have been great.
It's all about the movement.
If Sterling played off the shoulder of that central defender he'll end up with a hat trick.

My favourite moment of the half? Marko pretty much refusing to head that ball that Brad Jones threw at him with about 2 mins to go in the half.

Just a big fuck you to serving up that sort of shit delivery. You can tell Lazar's standing there watching this fucking hot air balloon coming at him from Brad Jones and thinking what the fuck's this skippy, to my feet you dopey cunt.

So he sorta half flicks at it. Could have headed it properly no bother, but then that would have been an admittance that dishing me up that kinda delivery is acceptable.

Fucking Lazar. He's swagged the absolute balls out of that first half. And there's Brad Jones hurling donuts at him. As if Lazar's having that shit.

Pure love him.

[av]http://giant.gfycat.com/FastOblongAldabratortoise.mp4[/av]

[av]http://giant.gfycat.com/PlainGrippingAmericanredsquirrel.mp4[/av]

Let's hope that's true for most of them. But I agree on Hendo

I think it applies to Lazar too in particular but he gets a bit of a free pass given he has only just arrived from abroad. He had been doing things like playing a conservative pass rather than shooting, hopefully he's gotten himself a bit of form an confidence now. Don't drop him Rodgers.

My favourite moment of the half? Marko pretty much refusing to head that ball that Brad Jones threw at him with about 2 mins to go in the half.

Just a big fuck you to serving up that sort of shit delivery. You can tell Lazar's standing there watching this fucking hot air balloon coming at him from Brad Jones and thinking what the fuck's this skippy, to my feet you dopey cunt.

So he sorta half flicks at it. Could have headed it properly no bother, but then that would have been an admittance that dishing me up that kinda delivery is acceptable.

Fucking Lazar. He's swagged the absolute balls out of that first half. And there's Brad Jones hurling donuts at him. As if Lazar's having that shit.

Pure love him.

I'm enjoying the blossoming of your man crush. Be ready to share.

Lallana is a baller but he slows down our play on the counter. A couple of times he could have put Sterling through with a forward pass.

Lazar has clearly been working on his body strength and aggression. He's also looking like the player we were promised. An excellent touch, weight of pass, eye for a pass and a good burst of speed.

Coutinho is great going forward, but he needs to take a look at his compatriot Oscar in terms of how his attitude can improve defensively. I don't know how Rodgers handles him, but he needs a proper word. He's sooooooo lazy tracking back and pressing.

Pure love him.
YES. OH YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom