• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck can you stop and put your hand up for offside with the opposition running at you almost in the 6 yard box?

Glad I didn't get on the wankovic bandwagon. Always knew he was class.

Me too, I was baffled by the willingness to give up on him.

I actually think Rodgers has handled him great. Gave him the opportunities early to try and get going. But took him out of the limelight and gave him time to adapt and rejuvenate himself when it was looking all wrong. And he did look shit earlier. Then brings him in slowly and we now have a player.

My Good God would you look at the pure swag-ola of the finish! He's only gone and swagged it into the corner from a standing position.

This cunt's the balls.

Me too, I was baffled by the willingness to give up on him.

I actually think Rodgers has handled him great. Gave him the opportunities early to try and get going. But took him out of the limelight and gave him time to adapt and rejuvenate himself when it was looking all wrong. And he did look shit earlier. Then brings him in slowly and we now have a player.

begs to question why he isnt handling Sterling that way.

We're overloading them at right-back. Coutinho, Lallana, Marko linking up closely and getting into the space between the full-back and right centre back. The two goals have come from it.

I know Hendo has his place n all, and I'm being a touch harsh on him, but don't you just occasionally want to watch footballers who can fucking play with the ball at their feet. Look at the difference between Lallana in possession, and Henderson in possession. It's night and fucking day.

Lallana could control and beat somebody in a telephone box. Jordan Henderson plays like a telephone box.

I love the player but, Henderson is built to be a DM enforcer and not much more, he has the energy and strength to harass, break up attacks, win the ball and make a safe unsexy pass to a skilled CM no more than 10 meters in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom