• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So...the Dreaded West Ham Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Ward has traveled tonight, contrary to claims from some earlier. LFC always take 3 keepers to away games so Bogdan going meant little. #LFC

Danny Ward has traveled tonight, contrary to claims from some earlier. LFC always take 3 keepers to away games so Bogdan going meant little. #LFC
Really ? I have to say that I haven't really noticed that is the case.

I get all the Mignolet hate. Yes he's been awful.
But don't forget that he saved us in the league cup and is a somewhat proven penalty stopper.
I can see why Klopp would pick Ming ahead of Ward for this game.

Yeah, but if we have a keeper that inspires confidence in the defence and doesn't let in 80% of on target shots we might not get to penalties.

Yeah, but if we have a keeper that inspires confidence in the defence and doesn't let in 80% of on target shots we might not get to penalties.
Who wouldn't?
But you're talking about Ward here. Is he really that good?
Playing him is a big risk as well. Sure, I understand the whole "anyone but Ming" vibe but remember that we said the same regarding Bogdan and he turned out to be even worse.

I don't even who I would pick for this game, even if you picked the best available 11 there's no guarantee that they'll turn up with form the way it is at the moment. I'm hoping that at the very least a few of the younger fringe players can put in some good performances. Beyond that, maybe some minutes for the returning injured players.

West Ham are no mugs though and they have the edge.

Hopefully Payet is unsettled :)

His agent has demanded West Ham give him a pay rise from 65k to 125k ... before tax. He does also get a 10k per game playing bonus at West Ham.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Flanagan, Lucas, Ilori, Smith, Stewart, Chirivella, Teixeira, Coutinho, Ibe, Benteke.

Andy Carroll must be looking forward to playing that centre back pairing. Lucas has done really well there, to be fair, but neither of them are particularly physically/aerially dominant.

Andy Carroll must be looking forward to playing that centre back pairing. Lucas has done really well there, to be fair, but neither of them are particularly physically/aerially dominant.
Well at least we have Mignolet coming out to calmly collect the crosses. Or panic like a flappy bastard.

Fucking hell. What a shite team.

Here's hoping for a good performance or we're going to have very little to cheer on for the remainder of the season.

It looks to me very much like JK has been, and is, trying his level best to get the fuck out of this competition.

Fuck the negativity, I'm hoping to see Teixeira and Stewart run the show.

Our CB pairing consists of a guy who couldn't get a game for the worst side in the league and this guy:

iyj49c.jpg

All our players are shite. Doesnt matter which 11 he picks. It will be a fucking miracle if we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom