• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
they say you should never go back and it's not exactly worked with kenny ...but i'd love for one man to come back....R..... Woy !!!
Oh why did he have to take the england job ?

I was told Martinez. But then the media is saying that too.

I like Martinez a lot. I've yet to meet a single football fan that doesn't. I wonder if that will be a problem for him. There are very very few nice guys at the top.

I was told Martinez. But then the media is saying that too.

I like Martinez a lot. I've yet to meet a single football fan that doesn't. I wonder if that will be a problem for him. There are very very few nice guys at the top.
Agreed. All top managers seem to have an arrogance and a will to command respect from their players. Will Martinez have that?

who is managing in the prem that you'd even want ? Martinez , rodgers , lambert ? I'd prefer that type of manager to take over a mid table team like say villa and prove they can do well with them before even considering the jump to us. Wait , we're a mid table team !

who in europe is up and coming ? Who's the montpellier coach ? he any decent ? Any in italy ? Guess the obvious is Klopp at dortmund but like i mentioned somewhere else i don't think he'll leave dortmund and i'm not sure if his quirky german ways would work outside of there .

Capello wants a job . Rafa obviously .

Gerry has correct information if his information is the same as my information and the information I have is correct

Anyway, it's going to be Steve Clarke.

That bit is a joke. But I wouldnt put it past them.

If he is about to get the heave ho today is the day to do it. No need to hang around, same as last summer really, take care of business early so we don't miss out on targets.

*Hopefully our targets have more success next season*

Anyway, it's going to be Steve Clarke.

That bit is a joke. But I wouldnt put it past them.
tommy-lee-jones-newspaper-e6d4f.jpg

Hearing rumours Kennys away as well. I wonder did he jump or was he pushed. Supposedly Clarke was at the Red Sox game with the owners last night while Kenny was flying back to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom